Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2017, 09:41 AM

Re: Kitchen refurb.

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
haha.....I'm just waiting for Dave

You can give me some advice on the mood lighting
Well if you want a self closing oven door, Mups knows all about them!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2017, 11:42 PM

Oh yes, I can recommend Dave.

I'll send you his number.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2017, 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Well if you want a self closing oven door, Mups knows all about them!
I have a self closing fridge at the moment. I think it's great, I just walk away and the drawers close all by themselves. Not everyone agrees though.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2017, 12:41 PM

This is post rip out with new base units dishwasher and worktop.
I've gone for the flat/square fronted work tops, more work for me but I prefer them.

The wall units are staying and all units will have new doors....these were specially made to my design/preference and sprayed to a colour I chose which is a high gloss light grey.

I wanted something nobody else has...a one off.

I'm having a black sink unit with black and chrome mixer tap to match dishwasher and American tall fridge and freezer...it's not everyone's cuppa tea but it will look good(I hope)

The floor tiles will be covered by Sika comfort floor.

Ceiling down lighters are now all led now this will save on electricity as they are only 5.3 watts per lamp instead of 60w.

Two of the bulbs are mult coloured and the colour change and brightness of these 2 are remote controlled.....one above the cooker and one above the sink.

Now comes the final gimmick.....the taps have led bulbs and make the water look red or blue.....the hotter the water the more red it becomes, same with cold

I think you cn get showers that do that too, can't you Terry?

P.S. I thought your last pic was a big pair of red lips at first.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2017, 02:23 AM

Now comes the final gimmick.....the taps have led bulbs and make the water look red or blue.....the hotter the water the more red it becomes, same with cold
WTF

Why my friend. Why?
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2017, 11:23 AM

I nearly went for the light up taps when getting my bathroom done last December, but decided it was more stuff to go wrong!
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2017, 05:05 PM

I didn't get to fit mine after my nephew(labourer)threw away the box containing the fixings....so I'm trying to replacements.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top