Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2017, 12:03 PM

Your photos

When you put your photos in your profile they sometimes feature in the little box at the top of the front page.

I love to see them, and often 'go in' to find out more...where they were taken for example.

Do you annotate your photos so folk can better appreciate them?

Sometimes they are years old and the poster has left long ago, but it's still nice to look.

P.S. RANDOM PHOTO FROM MEMBER'S ALBUMS

Spot the punctuation error!
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2017, 12:10 PM

Re: Your photos

I put fresh ones up now and again ,I have put some up from my recent weekend away and so ive dated them and put where they are ..
I like looking at others photos too when one pops up that looks interesting I follow it to the profile page , on occasions I will comment on the photo if its really nice and interesting .
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2017, 11:27 PM

Ruthio......I tried to send you a personal message but I got a notice telling me that your mailbox is full and you can't receive anymore until you delete some.......
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2017, 12:44 AM

I got an email telling me you'd tried to send me a message!
How cool is that?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2017, 10:59 AM

I am always surprised when I see one of my photos on the home page.

One thing I have always wondered is, does everyone see the same photo at the same time?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2017, 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
I got an email telling me you'd tried to send me a message!
How cool is that?
Yes it's a good forum Ruthio, I get e-mails every time someone answers a post I've commented in and if I leave it too long to check them there is a long list to work through, and that's before I can peruse the site. I don't get too many personal messages though so my box is never full...

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I am always surprised when I see one of my photos on the home page.

One thing I have always wondered is, does everyone see the same photo at the same time?
Me too Longdogs, it's a good job I took out those naughty photos though, fancy logging in to the site and there you are in all your glory...
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2017, 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Yes it's a good forum Ruthio, I get e-mails every time someone answers a post I've commented in and if I leave it too long to check them there is a long list to work through, and that's before I can peruse the site. I don't get too many personal messages though so my box is never full...

Me too Longdogs, it's a good job I took out those naughty photos though, fancy logging in to the site and there you are in all your glory...
If you've got it, flaunt it OGF.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2017, 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
If you've got it, flaunt it OGF.
Hold on!!!!! What did I miss?
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2017, 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Hold on!!!!! What did I miss?
Bob's bits apparently
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

09-12-2017, 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by rhian ->
bob's bits apparently

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top