Join for free
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2017, 09:50 PM

Feeling low

I am feeling very low.Last week I was taken to hospital with breathing problems and spent 3 days in there,this has happened before but they cant seem to find the cause, just call it 'asthma 'and changed my medication.I still get wheezy doing things,tired & achy.I wake 2/3 times a night with pains in my legs & have some very strange dreams.But this evening my lovely neighbour from over the road brought me a lovely plant.I dont know her very well but she heard Id been in hospital & came to see how I was ,its cheered me up,so sweet of her
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2017, 10:28 PM

Re: Feeling low

Hi Deylon, you have had a bad year with health problems haven't you, sorry to hear you have been ill and in hospital again. Maybe your medication is causing some side effects some of them do.

It was kind of your neighbour to bring the plant, they do cheer the place up don't they
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2017, 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Hi Deylon, you have had a bad year with health problems haven't you, sorry to hear you have been ill and in hospital again. Maybe your medication is causing some side effects some of them do.

It was kind of your neighbour to bring the plant, they do cheer the place up don't they

I wondered the same too, Meg.

I hope you begin to feel better soon Deylon.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-12-2017, 12:07 AM

Sorry to hear about this, did the hospital come up with the usual story of "unknown virus"?
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-12-2017, 04:23 AM

I'm sorry you're feeling low.
If a hug will help, I'm sending you a bunch of them right now.

I truly hope tomorrow is a better day for you.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-12-2017, 06:59 AM

Originally Posted by lovemyboys ->
I'm sorry you're feeling low.
If a hug will help, I'm sending you a bunch of them right now.

I truly hope tomorrow is a better day for you.
Hi

Every day is a bonus.

Relax and enjoy and the simple things, the sun coming up, the stars at night.

Wondrous things, to be enjoyed.

I could so easily be down at the moment with everything that is going on in my life.

I am not, I value every minute.

I had to have an Assessment this week, sodding Social Services and their rules.

You are under great pressure, have you ever considered ending your Life.

Nope, so swan off.

They continued, get lost.

I am a survivor.

I explained it like this.

You know the expression a drowning man clutches at straws?

That is not me, my hands will be firmly grasped around the neck of the bastard who threw me in.

Now Swan off and leave me alone.

I am absolutely no danger to myself and I have a very ill Son to look after.

The only danger I am is to those who caused this and I am cute enough to realise that my focus must be on my Son.

I will get better, I really will. and then my focus will be on them.

Now Swan off, and go and get lost.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-12-2017, 10:25 AM

A lovely gesture from your neighbour, i wish you good health and a Happy Christmas.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-12-2017, 10:31 AM

Hope they get you sorted out soon. That was a very nice gesture from your neighbour.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top