Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2018, 04:46 PM

Women or Men

Who do you get along with better? Your own sex? Or the opposite sex? I am talking real life here, not forum life. I have men friends in forum life....

There are men in real life who wish to be my friend. I don't get it. I tell them, I have tons of lady friends and that is all I need. If I am going to be friends with a man, I want more than just a friendship, I want to be romanced.

I don't get along with men in real life to be a friendship only. if I am having a friend, I like girly talk, shopping, flirting, swimming, having fun.

Do you have more female friends or men friends? What do you do with men who are just a friend? What do you talk about?
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2018, 05:02 PM

Re: Women or Men

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Who do you get along with better? Your own sex? Or the opposite sex? I am talking real life here, not forum life. I have men friends in forum life....

There are men in real life who wish to be my friend. I don't get it. I tell them, I have tons of lady friends and that is all I need. If I am going to be friends with a man, I want more than just a friendship, I want to be romanced.

I don't get along with men in real life to be a friendship only. if I am having a friend, I like girly talk, shopping, flirting, swimming, having fun.

Do you have more female friends or men friends? What do you do with men who are just a friend? What do you talk about?
I have no interest in so called 'girly talk'. I meet lots of people and have friendly acquaintances, both men and women, but don't wish to have close friends.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2018, 05:10 PM

I have female friends and I love to socialize and have girlie fun and chats with. I.m not interested in socializing with blokes really but I have one male friend who is also my best friend and that's my hubby.
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2018, 05:35 PM

Definitely Men. They are less drama .
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2018, 05:49 PM

I like to meet the girls for lunch some times for a catch up, but all my life my now OH was my best friend. We used to mess around on his dad's farm, also help out when given jobs, we rode the horses and played on the beach. Messed about all over the place a group of us in the summer holidays as that was the only time my folks were up in Thurso with friends. But we were always on the phone yacking away. It was a very long time coming but we finally got together as a couple and he's still my best friend..
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2018, 05:56 PM

More male friends than female, could do with a few more women in my life.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2018, 06:47 PM

I seem to have a lot of men in my life having sons .
I like the company of men and women but one man my husband is the only man I want for company .
Women can be hilarious company though !
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2018, 08:50 PM

I am equally comfortable in the company of either or both - it is good to have intelligent conversations/debates and it is fun to sometimes just chat about nothing and have fun. Both sexes are capable of that.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2018, 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
I like to meet the girls for lunch some times for a catch up, but all my life my now OH was my best friend. We used to mess around on his dad's farm, also help out when given jobs, we rode the horses and played on the beach. Messed about all over the place a group of us in the summer holidays as that was the only time my folks were up in Thurso with friends. But we were always on the phone yacking away. It was a very long time coming but we finally got together as a couple and he's still my best friend..
Lovely story Roxy xxx
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2018, 09:39 PM

It is so nice to hear that your husbands are your best friend. If I was married, it would be that way for me, I am sure.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top