Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2018, 10:46 PM

Re: Women or Men

Come on ladies
Let’s try again, if you could design and build the ‘perfect’ man, what attributes, characteristics would you want ?
Is it just looks and clean shoes or is there more?
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2018, 10:46 PM

Every single straight male friend I have had has turned out to be motivated by more than friendship. So I have felt I can only trust my female friends. When Harry met Sally hits the nail on the head. Men and women can never be friends.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2018, 11:11 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Maybe some if you ladies could tell us what defines a ‘hot male’ What is it about a bloke that makes you tingle?
I am asking for a friend ok?
Really?
The way they smell . They way they talk.
They way the look at women. They way they laugh.
Men who are patient and kind yet still have an edge about them. Men who know how to treat a lady like a lady yet know how how to handle her when she doesn’t want to be treated as such. Men who are gentle yet strong at the same time. Men who appreciate an assertive strong women and aren’t intimidated by that. Men who want to dominate at the right times Big feet Oh humour! A man who has an irresistible sense of humour and isn’t too serious. Men who can be playful and vulnerable but still very manly. A man willing to wear a kilt if requested

A man who likes surprises and adventure. A man who is content with just one women. A man who loves his mother but still puts his wife first. A man who will stick up for his women even if she’s wrong. A man who will fight for his women. A man that knows how to dance and if not is willing to learn to dance with and for his wife if and when asked. A man who loves to hear his lover sing to him. A man who enjoys cooking or at least is willing to participate in creating fabulous meals together. A man who doesn’t mind getting dirty.

And this is only part one
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2018, 11:25 PM

There were times I've been so swamped and housebound I've been thrilled just to converse about the weather with any living, breathing human being.

I like to think that I get along with everybody, but who knows. I could be a lot like mushrooms - either loved or loathed.
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2018, 11:31 PM

Come on ladies
Let’s try again, if you could design and build the ‘perfect’ man, what attributes, characteristics would you want ?
Being a millionaire might help!!
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2018, 03:23 AM

Come on ladies
Originally Posted by John ->
Being a millionaire might help!!
1/. Passionate & adventurous
Meaning open minded enough to try new things and isn’t afraid of change

2/. Intelligence
Needs to be able to hold a conversation without dominating it

3/. Patience
A gentle man has patience. It shows emotional maturity and empathy

4/. Honesty & Dependability
Investing time, effort and emotion into a relationship you want to make sure it’s not wasted.

5/. Shared Values
Need to share core values & principles

6/. Thoughtful & Generous
Sharing small gestures to show respect & consideration to your partner

7:. Empathy
Sincere concern for other people, animals & the planet

8/. Confidence
Taking care of self and habitat without arrogance

9/. Good Listener
Listening without feeling the need to strategize solutions for every problem

10/. A Sense of Humour
Wittiness is a universally desired trait

In all seriousness, these are some of the top things most women look for in a relationship and , oddly enough , earning a high income wasn’t on the top of the list.
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2018, 04:28 AM

Women, without a doubt. Especially my best friend.
Apart from my husband of course, who is my confidante and best friend.

I tend to shun most men after some bad experiences with them trying to get closer than I wanted, even though I made it plain that I was not interested.
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2018, 05:13 AM

I don't believe most men make male pals easily, which is why you always see groups of women having lunch or in cafes chatting, but rarely men. Men congregate in pubs, but don't seem able to go out in twos and threes. My OH often chats to men on buses or trains - or tries to - just to be sociable, and he said it's like pulling teeth sometimes. Women love him though, he makes them laugh!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2018, 06:05 AM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
1/. Passionate & adventurous
Meaning open minded enough to try new things and isn’t afraid of change

2/. Intelligence
Needs to be able to hold a conversation without dominating it

3/. Patience
A gentle man has patience. It shows emotional maturity and empathy

4/. Honesty & Dependability
Investing time, effort and emotion into a relationship you want to make sure it’s not wasted.

5/. Shared Values
Need to share core values & principles

6/. Thoughtful & Generous
Sharing small gestures to show respect & consideration to your partner

7:. Empathy
Sincere concern for other people, animals & the planet

8/. Confidence
Taking care of self and habitat without arrogance

9/. Good Listener
Listening without feeling the need to strategize solutions for every problem

10/. A Sense of Humour
Wittiness is a universally desired trait

In all seriousness, these are some of the top things most women look for in a relationship and , oddly enough , earning a high income wasn’t on the top of the list.
Add to that -
11. No smoking/vaping.

12. No tattoos or piercings.

Perfect dream boat!!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2018, 06:29 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Add to that -
11. No smoking/vaping.

12. No tattoos or piercings.

Perfect dream boat!!
Hi

I suppose that's me out the equation then.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	old man.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	53.8 KB
ID:	6268  

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top