Join for free
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2018, 06:43 PM

A Message For Leia re My Marty, Who l Had To Have Put To Sleep Last Week...

Hi Leia, l have tried to send you a private message in reply to your kind message about my little poodle Marty who l had to have put to sleep last week. Thank You, l really appreciate your kindness and caring. xx

Thank You also, to Mups for your kind, caring messages. xx
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2018, 06:50 PM

Re: A Message For Leia re My Marty, Who l Had To Have Put To Sleep Last Week...

Art, I'm so sad to hear about Marty, our dear pets leave such a big hole in our hearts when they leave us.

He is resting peacefully now, no more pain. *hugs*
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2018, 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Art, I'm so sad to hear about Marty, our dear pets leave such a big hole in our hearts when they leave us.

He is resting peacefully now, no more pain. *hugs*
Thank You, Mags.
It’s a time you dread happening but l am coping better than l thought l would....
Leia
UK
Leia is female  Leia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2018, 06:53 PM

Oh thank you Artangel. I'm so sorry but I keep forgetting I have PMs turned off.

I saw a photo of Marty in the random photos and clicked on and saw your very sad news. What a beauty he was. You'll always have fond memories of your special boy, he'll have a place in you heart forever x
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2018, 06:54 PM

I know how you feel, Angel.

I recorded 'All Creatures Great and Small' yesterday and when the bit came on about him having to put down an old man's dog, it all came back to me about our cat being put to sleep last year. Tears welled up, just like the old man on the film.

Er, sorry to intrude on what was intended to be a PM.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2018, 06:58 PM

Sorry to hear that, Art, most upsetting for you xx
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

30-05-2018, 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I know how you feel, Angel.

I recorded 'All Creatures Great and Small' yesterday and when the bit came on about him having to put down an old man's dog, it all came back to me about our cat being put to sleep last year. Tears welled up, just like the old man on the film.
JBR, Was that your cat that was called Poppy? I remember at the time how upset you were.
We love our animals so much but we are only allowed to own them for a amount of limited time. It’s not fair really...
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

30-05-2018, 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by Leia ->
Oh thank you Artangel. I'm so sorry but I keep forgetting I have PMs turned off.

I saw a photo of Marty in the random photos and clicked on and saw your very sad news. What a beauty he was. You'll always have fond memories of your special boy, he'll have a place in you heart forever x
Leia, l wrote a long message in reply, l went to send it and got the message that you don’t accept pm’s. So l had to delete it all!!
Many Thanks again.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

30-05-2018, 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Sorry to hear that, Art, most upsetting for you xx
Thank You, ruthio. I sobbed my heart out on the day, l took him but have been surprised at how l am coming to terms with it. I did lots of crying beforehand, as l realised he was going downhill fast.

He was deaf, blind, his back legs kept collapsing and l think he was starting to go senile.

He was so loyal and we were inseparable for nearly 16 years. He wasn’t the same after Cassie my Labrador died over two years ago.
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2018, 07:16 PM

So sorry to hear this Art. 16 though....that's a really good innings.

RIP little Marty

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top