Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2018, 07:32 PM

Re: Please RSPCA....Hurry Up!

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Ah poor little Foxy, I do like Foxes, but unfortunately the RSPCA don't normally come out for a Fox.

I phoned up the RSPCA once for a Pigeon that was hurt and could not fly in my front garden and they wouldn't come down said they were just vermin, so I then phoned the PDSA and a nice young lad about 20 years of age came down with a big net and caught him within 2 mins and took him back to the Clinic.
Susie, l wondered if they would come out but it was one of the animals listed, if injured that they would come out for.

As l said in an earlier post, he told me to do the ‘broom test’ to see if it was dead, alive or just sleeping.
I also had to keep watch on it, in case it ran off and they had a wasted journey. He said, that happens quite often!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2018, 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
You beat me to it, Nom.
Good thinking, we have 2 near to me.

Try not to feel too bad Art, even though it was PTS, that must have better than suffering and dying slowly.
You did the right thing.
Mups, l think it was hosing down the blood that was the worst thing!! Eeeek...what a way to spend Sunday!!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2018, 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Mups, l think it was hosing down the blood that was the worst thing!! Eeeek...what a way to spend Sunday!!

Yes, it couldn't have been very pleasant, I agree.
Nevertheless, you managed, and it's over now.
Go and have a sit down with glass of something nice and relax.
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2018, 08:14 PM

I dont know where you live Artangel.There is a lovely caring wildlife hospital at Haddenham,Aylsbury phone no.01844292292.They will advise or come outfor an injured wild animal

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top