Join for free
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2018, 06:09 AM

When you go on holiday ..

Especially to the Carribean please spare a thought for the animals there .
This is a dog rescued yesterday by the Barbados RSPCA a charity I support .
It is run by dedicated and compassionate people who work tirelessly for the animals .
All the shelters on the island are bursting at the seams.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1743.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	56.2 KB
ID:	6222  
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2018, 08:24 AM

Re: When you go on holiday ..

That's terrible Muddy, i love the Caribbean but hate how animals are treated there and how they are slaughtered.

I do donate to animal charities in fact I have a sign in my garden painted on a piece of drift wood " Beware of Miss Cat " I bought it at their equivalent to the Cat Protection League in Antigua.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2018, 11:05 AM

Muddy, when animals are that badly neglected, surely it can't be just a matter of tlc and food to get them right? What about lasting damage?

I am amazed that poor dog could stand and walk, and it must have done considerable bone damage and perhaps internal damage to organs as well?
And that's before rescuers even start on the mental damage too.

I wonder if he belonged to anyone, whether a family did that to him, or whether he was a street dog?

Wicked, plain evil s*ds about.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2018, 11:09 AM

What terrible pictures. I hope they can get him back to full health both physically and mentally.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top