Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2018, 10:46 AM

Re: What are your hobbies?

[QUOTE=MickB;1444211]Since our youngest grandchild was born I don't seem to have a huge amount of time for hobbies - My wife and I look after him while his mum is at work, so I could guess you could say he is a hobby.

OMG your Gson can fly

Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2018, 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Quite true Surfermom, I think nothing to spending all afternoon with a soldering iron bent over an electronics bench, but a lovemaking session with Mrs Fox is usually over before my egg gets hard boiled.....
LOLOL!! Love that.

You call yours an "egg?"? Funny-shaped willy that is!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2018, 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by MickB ->
Since our youngest grandchild was born I don't seem to have a huge amount of time for hobbies - My wife and I look after him while his mum is at work, so I could guess you could say he is a hobby.

I love listening to and making music (I have my own little digital studio in the garden). I guess our dogs are a hobby (although they seem more like family) and we also foster for our Siberian Husky Rescue. I do a lot of DIY, but that feels more like a punishment than a hobby. I read incessantly - I'm usually in the middle of three or four books at once with another audiobook playing whenever I drive the car.
What a gorgeous picture of your grandson, Mick - you must be so proud of him.

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top