Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2018, 11:35 AM

Re: Well Done That Man.

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Good idea.

On a visit to Lancaster Castle some time ago, the guide showed us a hand clamp which was used to facilitate the branding (with a hot iron) on the offender's hand of the letter 'M', for 'malefactor'.

For very serious crimes, I wouldn't object to them branding an appropriate letter on the forehead for everyone to see.

Examples could be, 'M', 'T', 'R', 'F', etc.

Whilst branding them with a hot iron would be a crime, I think a tattoo, on their forehead would be a good idea, especially for convicted paedophiles.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2018, 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Whilst branding them with a hot iron would be a crime, I think a tattoo, on their forehead would be a good idea, especially for convicted paedophiles.
That's wasting time and paying somebody from taxpayers money to do the branding.
Throw them in with a dozen parents of children who have been targets instead. They will soon remove their private bits.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2018, 12:24 PM

oh I'm glad he missed me out!!
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2018, 12:32 PM

true British spirit rising again - keep it coming - let's have a renaissence!
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2018, 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
That's wasting time and paying somebody from taxpayers money to do the branding.
Throw them in with a dozen parents of children who have been targets instead. They will soon remove their private bits.
And turn them into criminals, I don't think so!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2018, 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
And turn them into criminals, I don't think so!
In a perfect world, they would be celebrated with awards for castrating these low lives.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK

24-06-2018, 02:43 PM

In a perfect world, they would be celebrated with awards for castrating these low lives.
I don't think so!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2018, 03:16 PM

I would. Sadly, we live in an imperfect country, but one which could so easily be improved with the right political will.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK

24-06-2018, 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I would. Sadly, we live in an imperfect country, but one which could so easily be improved with the right political will.
If you mean right wing fascism, NO THANKS!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2018, 05:30 PM

When l saw the pics of the man who tackled the thief, l was quite worried about him. Would friends or associates of the robber target him?

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top