Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2018, 04:51 AM

Good Morning Friday.

Hi

Dawn is breaking, the birds are starting to sing.

Happy to be alive and enjoying it.

A Hassle free day today, my favourite Nurse is picking me up at 9.30 for Clinic, I will be whisked through, it is her Son's Sports day at School, so home for Mid Day.

The Pretendies are staying over tonight, it is Date Night for Mum and Dad.

They are both bringing friends, so riots, they are cooking their own barbecue and sleeping in tents in the garden.

I have two Mums sleeping over as well to help me keep control of the littlies.

Nine kids, two Mums, myself and Piotry here tonight.

Three other Mums arriving in the morning to collect their offspring.

The Mums are great, my house will be a disaster in the morning, it will be immaculate when they leave.

Great Fun.

Have a Good Day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2018, 05:22 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday.

Morning everyone, clear sky here so looks like being a lovely day ahead.

No plans for the day yet, just the usual Friday chores then take it as it comes I guess.

Enjoy your day folks.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2018, 05:56 AM

Good morning everyone:

What a day you have planned Swimmy talk about busy it will be fun though thank goodness the weather forecast is good for the little campers

I'm collecting my little grandson from school today and he is sleeping over this weekend because my daughter and son in law are going to see a Foo Fighters gig in London so a busy few days for me too....looking forward to it

Have a great weekend everyone gorgeous weather forecast for the next week or so... enjoy
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2018, 06:24 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Good morning everyone:

What a day you have planned Swimmy talk about busy it will be fun though thank goodness the weather forecast is good for the little campers

I'm collecting my little grandson from school today and he is sleeping over this weekend because my daughter and son in law are going to see a Foo Fighters gig in London so a busy few days for me too....looking forward to it

Have a great weekend everyone gorgeous weather forecast for the next week or so... enjoy
Hi

The littlies are alawys great fun Summer.

They keep me going,

Times are changing, I did not have a problem when they were small.

They are changing into young ladies now.

No more sleep overs without some of the Mums being here,

They are inquisitive, far better to have Mums here than a pretend Grandad to answer the questions.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2018, 07:03 AM

Good morning all.

What fun you are going to have Swimmers. Can I join in?

Its a beautiful morning here, off to the Nurse this morning for Fasting Blood Test and i'm hungry already.

Helping Husband cut the Privet Hedge this morning and to the shops this afternoon .

Have a great day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2018, 07:09 AM

Good Morning everyone,

Quiet day planned for today - rummaging among the ancestors again - plus I have received some fantastic foil samples to test on acetate, vellum, parchment.card etc., It's going to be fun.

Have a good one!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2018, 08:48 AM

Good morning everyone a beautiful start to the day.

My son is coming to lunch and I want to trim the shrubs at the front so lots to do.

Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2018, 09:18 AM

Godd morning all a beautiful sunny day here.

I woke up with aches today, most likely due to trimming the hedge yesterday. I hope to finish it today by using the step ladder to reach the top.

Enjoy your day everyone ☀️
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2018, 10:33 AM

Good morning all.
watch out on that step ladder, will someone be holding the bottom firmly.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2018, 11:18 AM

Good Morning everyone
Sorry but I just got up!
I have lost most of the morning
Tabby I hope you are in less pain today.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top