Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2018, 03:58 PM

Why Are Some Women/Men So Bitter And Just Won’t Let Go?

Ok, so your husband, partner, boyfriend or girlfriend doesn’t love or want you anymore. So, why can’t some accept it and just let go?
I have been reading about Lisa, Ant McPartlins wife and she doesn’t seem to accept that their marriage has finished. He has found someone else and he doesn’t want her anymore.

Instead, she keeps writing horrible things about him on Twitter and says she’s going to take him for every penny.

Has the woman no pride? Doesn’t she realise, she’s flogging a dead horse and her marriage is finished and it’s time to move on?
I think many will disagree with me but you can’t make someone love you, if they don’t.
Read about it here below....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...re_article-top
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2018, 04:14 PM

Re: Why Are Some Women/Men So Bitter And Just Won’t Let Go?

Hell hath no fury .......and all that .
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2018, 04:14 PM

I have never been in that position so can't say exactly how I would feel. I hope I would behave in a dignified manner.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2018, 04:17 PM

I think shes just showing how greedy and self serving she is tbh...she should just keep quiet and move on with making her life better and looking after herself now.
But I can imagine that she feels very hurt which is unfortunately clouding her actions for now.
I cant bear reading how couples end up bitch fighting and slagging the other off...I mean this is the person you loved once have a bit of decorum and keep the lines of communication open and above all be amicable as both parties will be emotionally raw .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2018, 04:17 PM

If she still loves him she will feel terribly hurt
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2018, 04:18 PM

She's hurting herself really. She would be better acting dignified people would respect her more
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2018, 04:18 PM

I think wounded pride and loss of face has a lot to do with it. I know how I felt when my B/F of several years dumped me. In fact he didn't even do that, he just walked away from our relationship no reason, no excuses, nothing. It hurt like hell and I was angry but what got me the most was the fact that he hadn't had the decency to tell me it was over. I was just left wondering WTH. It still wrankes today even after all these years. He should have told me, I felt he really did the dirty on me...…..B*****d.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2018, 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
If she still loves him she will feel terribly hurt

That's perhaps true Muddy, but I don't think she's doing herself any favours making it so public, do you?

I tend to agree with Art on this one, and she must try to let go or long term bitterness will eat her away.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

23-06-2018, 04:32 PM

I haven't been following it Mups but you are right best hold on to your dignity if you can
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2018, 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I haven't been following it Mups but you are right best hold on to your dignity if you can

Well I only saw headlines, didn't read it all, but you know what they say about airing dirty washing in public, and all that.

I guess we all handle our emotions differently.
Some people do the opposite and just withdraw to lick their wounds instead.

Perhaps we don't know what we'd do unless it happened to us.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top