Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2018, 06:04 PM

Re: Why Are Some Women/Men So Bitter And Just Won’t Let Go?

When some people hurt,they lash out at others. For some reason they project their own hurt onto others. Normally this is temporary but for others it becomes a way of life. Some people always look for someone to blame for their own unhappiness. It seems easier to find fault with others than do any self reflection or take any personal responsibility for how they feel. For these people it isn’t situational but rather a way of life.

People who adopt this permanent outlook are also known as TOXIC !!!
Quite often these people have narcissistic personality disorder and can’t see past their own nose.

I’ve had to deal with these type my entire life.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2018, 06:23 PM

I knew as soon as I saw the title of this thread who it would be from lol!
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2018, 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
When some people hurt,they lash out at others. For some reason they project their own hurt onto others. Normally this is temporary but for others it becomes a way of life. Some people always look for someone to blame for their own unhappiness. It seems easier to find fault with others than do any self reflection or take any personal responsibility for how they feel. For these people it isn’t situational but rather a way of life.

Quite often these people have narcissistic personality disorder and can’t see past their own nose.

Good thread Arty. You always have something good to say my friend....

Bratti. I tend to agree with you. These kind of people who can't let go are very Toxic. I had a friend about 15 years ago that still cannot let go of her pain. If she knows I am at the pub, she comes and tries to pit others against me and trying to ruin my reputation seems to be a priority of hers. I might mention that she is also a habitual liar. Guess that goes with the territory.

Both my husbands stayed friends with me and as far as I know, never said anything negative about me. When they died, they mentioned my name in a loving way on their death bed.
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2018, 08:32 PM

I felt bitter at the time my husband left for someone younger than our daughter, not his first affair. However, after the very quick divorce, initiated by me, I built a life for myself with little or no contact with my ex, he did not even want contact with his children. I have met him several times over subsequent years at family events. We are perfectly civil with each other, in fact the last time I saw him he congratulated me on the life I had created for myself. Big of him.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2018, 08:52 PM

I think the reaction is fuelled by the fact that the other woman was someone she considered a good friend who she let into their life and home as the PA.

Although probably part of a well orchestrated strategy to give her a better case in the divorce court.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2018, 09:12 PM

Couples where notoriety and cash are involved get emotional, couples where neither are involved, get on with it.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2018, 09:13 PM

Un-noticed.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2018, 10:21 PM

It is more painful because it was his PA. Who needs enemies with a 'friend' who could be so heartless.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2018, 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->

Could this also be levelled at a great many of the British public when Diana Spencer died? The amount of bile and hate spewed out against Camilla Parker Bowles continues to this day.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2018, 10:56 PM

How can any divorce case possibly be unbiased with so much publicity.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top