Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2018, 05:02 AM

What's Holding You Back?

We are now officially over the hill. We have raised our children, are winding down our careers, and have more resources and health than we will have at any time in the future.

If there is something you could do to do something that pulls at your heart or mind, what would it be?

What is holding you back?
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2018, 05:46 AM

Re: What's Holding You Back?

I want to write my own music and play all the instrumentals as well as vocals with overlays

I’d like to tell my parents how I really feel about them

I’d like to go on a dog shed ride

I’d like to go on a moonlit sleigh ride

I’d like to dance with someone
( my guy doesn’t dance )

I’d like to become a minimalist

I will have to come back and finish this if possible.
Too tired right now.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2018, 08:29 AM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
We are now officially over the hill. We have raised our children, are winding down our careers, and have more resources and health than we will have at any time in the future.

If there is something you could do to do something that pulls at your heart or mind, what would it be?

What is holding you back?
I have had a pretty eventful life one way and another. There is absolutely nothing I wish to do, apart from keep on with my life as it is.
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2018, 09:25 AM

I want to learn how to play the Piano and entertain pub goers with a good old sing song like the old days.....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2018, 10:14 AM

I've got to agree with Tara on this one.
Life has been very good to me so far.
Nothing is holding me back, my life is what it is. I appreciate every day I'm able to climb out of bed successfully. If there is anything I want to do I just do it.
And I have no regrets......(Where's me pencil, a good title for a song there)...
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2018, 10:19 AM

My life has been great but l now feel, l have entered into ‘God’s Waiting Room’!
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2018, 10:41 AM

I don't have anything or anyone holding Me back..My Life has been filled with more joy than sorrow...and if Your god has a waiting room...I aint going in there...I'm just strolling on by enjoying whatever's around the next corner..No regrets.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2018, 11:01 AM

Hi

I have things I want to do.

I am embarking on the journey, first thing is to downsize, get rid of the clutter of my past life and then be free to travel.

I will not be leaving the UK, I love it here.

There are plenty of things to do here,Scotland beckons, plenty of good fishing to be had.

I will enjoy life to the full.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2018, 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
My life has been great but l now feel, l have entered into ‘God’s Waiting Room’!
Originally Posted by May ->
My Life has been filled with more joy than sorrow...and if Your god has a waiting room...I aint going in there...I'm just strolling on by enjoying whatever's around the next corner..No regrets.
God's Waiting Room?????

Good grief woman, pull yourself together and get out of there pdq before you turn into a
Miserable Old Codger!
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2018, 11:59 AM

I’ve had an incredibly eventful life also . My attitude is why stop now just because I’m older?

But then again, I’m not as old as most of YOU old folks.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top