Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2017, 09:53 AM

Not All White Van Men Are Terrorists!

I repeat NOT all white van men are terrorists. My concern is that the white van man community will be demonised following last night's terrorist attack. They will be frightened to go out. Since Emily Thornberry's hatefully inciting tweet before the 2015 election and the Brexit vote last June, whitevanmanophobia has risen exponentially.

For God's sake, all I'm saying is let them live in peace. They bring so much to our culture with their wisdom and van driving skills, that are so needed for the British economy.

Otherwise it will be Nazi Germany all over again.

STOP THE FECKIN' HATE!!!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2017, 10:07 AM

Re: Not All White Van Men Are Terrorists!

Paint the van a different colour ?
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2017, 10:20 AM

Ye, verily, Rehab went forth along the highways of this fair and pleasant land, and he was sore afraid that he might venture into the land of WhiteVanMan, and it came to pass that on the A34 he did spy a WhiteVanMan parked in a layby with a flat tyre and Rehab as no longer sorely afraid and did drive past girding his lions Rehab did make a tootle on his horn and all was well with the world for WhiteVanMan had been cast down.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2017, 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Paint the van a different colour ?
Ours is a very pretty blue.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2017, 12:04 PM

For God's sake Gravitas, I think you should move to a better area.
Where I live we judge workmen by the job that they do, not the colour of their van.
Perhaps you should go for a walk if you have nothing better to do than try to stir things up in here.
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2017, 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
For God's sake Gravitas, I think you should move to a better area.
Where I live we judge workmen by the job that they do, not the colour of their van.
Perhaps you should go for a walk if you have nothing better to do than try to stir things up in here.
It was that sex addict and lover of busty blondes, Martin Luther King Junior who spoke for all decent people when he said, and I quote, "judge not a man by the colour of his van but by the content of his browser history".

We can all say AMEN to that.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2017, 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by Gravitas ->
It was that sex addict and lover of busty blondes, Martin Luther King Junior who spoke for all decent people when he said, and I quote, "judge not a man by the colour of his van but by the content of his browser history".

We can all say AMEN to that.
OK you are going on ignore again!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2017, 12:22 PM

Gravitas, Who elected you to be the the 'white van man' spokesperson and saviour?
Aye, guess what? I bet this morning's taxi driver put the idea into your head!

Long Live, The White Van And All The Men/Women Who Sail In Her!!
Gravitas
North England

19-06-2017, 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
OK you are going on ignore again!
Good riddance you humourless ...
Gravitas
North England

19-06-2017, 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Gravitas, Who elected you to be the the 'white van man' spokesperson and saviour?
Aye, guess what? I bet this morning's taxi driver put the idea into your head!

Long Live, The White Van And All The Men/Women Who Sail In Her!!
I speak out for the dispossessed. The down trodden. The disenfranchised. The tattooed chavs. The salt of the earth people, who make our communities what they are, in multicultural Britain today.

And I don't even expect as little as an OBE for my unstinting service to the wellbeing of the nation.

I'm just that kinda guy.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top