Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2014, 04:05 PM

Over 50s Forum - now the biggest in the world!

I just received an email from Azz stating that the OFF was now the largest in the world!!! Isn't that fantasticamundo?

And....he added it was all because of me
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2014, 04:13 PM

Re: Over 50s Forum - now the biggest in the world!

Quite right AC

You beat me to posting the announcement, so it's only fair I move your post here

It's official - Over50sforum.com, now hosts one of the biggest forums aimed at over 50s in the entire world going by number of posts that is

And it's all thanks to you guys - well done all!

PS - the email will be going out to all members over the net few days...

EDIT: Here's the email in case you did not get it:

Hi!

Guess what!? Over 50s Forum is now the world's biggest forum for the over 50s! In just a short space of time, we now have the most posts on any forum aimed at the over 50s - and it's all thanks to you!

So where next you might ask. Well, we think this is a great time to expand with a brand new sister site - an over 50s dating site! We have acquired the perfect domain that will help ensure the site is quickly found when anyone searches for an over 50s dating site. But we need your help.

We'd love to hear your thoughts, ideas, experiences and feedback. Your input will be greatly appreciated, and invaluable to will help ensure we can offer you features that you find useful and fun.

Please head on over to the announcement here: http://www.over50sforum.com/showthread.php?t=18228

If you haven't dropped by for a while, why not say hello? With lots more members onboard now, it's a good a time as any to get back into the swing of things We've also added a list of the hottest threads of the week, month and year - making it easy for you to jump right in to some great discussions.

We trust you are in good health, and we look forward to seeing you soon!

All the best,

The Over 50s Forum Team
-----------------------

Unsubscribe info: We don't send out emails very often, but if you would prefer not to receive similar emails in future, simply log-in to your control panel and uncheck the box that says 'Receive emails from admin': http://www.over50sforum.com/profile.php?do=editoptions
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2014, 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by AutumnColour ->
I just received an email from Azz stating that the OFF was now the largest in the world!!! Isn't that fantasticamundo?

And....he added it was all because of me
Snap me too ,he wants me to comment on his idea of a Dating site ,,,ok Azz if you want a dating site go a head and do one but please call it something completely differant to this forum ,,and i have no call for a dating site would never use one ,simply because like on any forum, you can make a profile up and whose to know its right or wrong ,,im not as naive as i once was ...i think a forum is as good as any Dating site , get to know a person from their post ..
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2014, 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by Azz ->
Quite right AC

You beat me to posting the announcement, so it's only fair I move your post here

It's official - Over50sforum.com, now hosts one of the biggest forums aimed at over 50s in the entire world going by number of posts that is

And it's all thanks to you guys - well done all!

PS - the email will be going out to all members over the net few days...
Sorry for stealing your thunder Azz
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2014, 04:35 PM

Well done but as married were not wanted to comment apparently last time I shall just keep schtum this time.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2014, 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Well done but as married were not wanted to comment apparently last time I shall just keep schtum this time.
Whats it all about - dating site or forum site - this thread I mean .........
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2014, 04:48 PM

This thread is about the forum The other thread is about the dating site However feel free to add your ideas/feedback about a dating site in this thread if you want to.

No worries AC! It's nice to promote members posts as announcements sometimes - just to keep everyone on their toes

Eliza - yep, they will both be separate sites, with each requiring members to register. There will just be a link to the dating site from here, and a link to here from there
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2014, 04:56 PM

We'll done.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2014, 05:02 PM

Quote Azz - [IMG]This thread is about the forum The other thread is about the dating site However feel free to add your ideas/feedback about a dating site in this thread if you want to.[/IMG] ........

So permission to go 'off topic' and I've nothing to say .........
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2014, 05:44 PM

A great achievement Azz, my heartiest congratulations to one and all.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top