Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2017, 11:13 AM

Re: Anger Raises Chances Of A Heart Attack. Grrrrr!

Originally Posted by Eliza ->
Im still around Kenny , enjoying life while i can , thanks for thinking about me .
Thank you Eliza, and of course I am still thinking of you.
That is along with so many other of my friends here who seem to no longer be posting for whatever reason. I do hope it is not because they have kicked the bucket though! The vast majority are still here though thank goodness.
I have been looking back at my past threads, and thinking over some really good pals.
If you are still here friends, please say hello so as to help keep any stress levels down!
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2017, 11:18 AM

ah I hope they get in touch so as not to worry you ,I dont post that much to be honest , Just Lurking in the background putting some music on now and then .
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2017, 12:07 PM

It's not often I get angry , I'm quite placid unless really provoked . When I do retaliate I get emotional and shake with the anger . Anger is a horrible feeling
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2017, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
It's not often I get angry , I'm quite placid unless really provoked . When I do retaliate I get emotional and shake with the anger . Anger is a horrible feeling

That's much like me Susan. If I get really angry (which is very, very rare), I am likely to get emotional and burst into tears though. That makes me even angrier!
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2017, 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
That's much like me Susan. If I get really angry (which is very, very rare), I am likely to get emotional and burst into tears though. That makes me even angrier!
Yes Ladies.
Anger is a really horrible emotion one is best avoiding if you can. However nowadays there seem to be many more rissoles about, particularly those pompous jobsworth twits in authority, who make it difficult to contain oneself!

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top