Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2017, 10:37 AM

Re: Vaccinations due.

Realist did you read the link I posted above in post28?
It says it helps 1 in 100

The link is about a new approach...
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2017, 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Realist did you read the link I posted above in post28?
It says it helps 1 in 100

The link is about a new approach...
Sorry no, posts must have crossed. Read it now though.

My view is this.

The science, the peer reviewed studies PROVE conclusively that the medical industry, from the very top (CDC) down to the bottom (NHS and GPs) have for years been engaged in the deliberate scamming of the populous, pushing vaccines that they know are useless and using scripted "Campaigns of Fear" to frighten people into having the vaccines.

That situation tells any sane and rational person 2 things:

1. That the medical industry across the board can not be trusted and is prepared to risk damaging people's health and dupe them for profits.

2. That noone should even think about having any vaccine unless and until it has been completely studied, analysed and reviewed by an expert INDEPENDENT body who have conducted a significant number of studies and who have ensured that the vaccine manufacturers did not sponsor such research.

Thus, in terms of this new "universal" vaccine I shall remain completely skeptical and cynical until I see the research.

Knowing what I do, I don't expect any such research to arise.
Big Pharma will shut it down, simple as.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2017, 12:06 PM

"Thus, in terms of this new "universal" vaccine I shall remain completely skeptical and cynical until I see the research."

Good man!
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2017, 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
I call BS

Sorry.

I see no scientific peer reviewed data to support those figures. The link you posted to a news site is nothing more than the usual "Campaign Of Fear" Billy BS that we already know is purposefully put out to scare people into taking up the flu vaccine.
Be aware. Know that the vaccine is pure snake oil. Do your research!
Do you ever actually read the stuff you criticise or promote? It doesn't appear so from your comments.

The Cochrane Institute summarises:

Influenza vaccines have a very modest effect in reducing influenza symptoms and working days lost in the general population, including pregnant women.
What does the Professor say in the article? virtually the same.

Here is the government health paper on which the article is based - again you could have found it yourself - it is quoted in the article.

http://www.health.gov.au/internet/ma...-no09-2017.pdf

As for your earlier nonsense about the dangers associated with the vaccine, your quoted Cochrane institute says:

No evidence of association between influenza vaccination and serious adverse events was found in the comparative studies considered in the review.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2017, 03:28 PM

I repeat, the article you posted doesn't offer any impartial, objective studies of the flu vaccine. It waxes lyrical about the data monitored which is prevalence of the flu, number of people reporting to hospital etc.

What is needed to assess whether the flu vaccines are pure snake oil (they clearly are!) are numerous objective studies of people actually vaccinated vs those that were not vaccinated.

The Cochrane Library has amassed hundreds of such studies but does so in a ruthless manner which seeks out the truth of whether the studies were conducted in a proper fashion (i.e. according to established good practice protocol) and whether the studies were biased and sponsored by the vaccine manufacturers themselves or the wider medical industry.

Even having concluded that the flu vaccines are effectively pure snake oil rubbish, Cochrane highlight that 26.7% of the studies were funded totally or partially by industry and that 35.4% RCTs were industry-funded.

In short, what that means in truth is that the EFFICACY and EFFECTIVENESS of the flu vaccines is way way worse than the Cochrane studies were prepared to report. Cochrane concludes in this one specific analysis, that the vaccine prevents one case of flu in every 71 cases. There are other studies and the collective results are that the vaccine prevent only 1 in 100 cases and that's WITH biased studies that are sponsored by the manufacturers.

Why people continue to try and oppose such data is beyond me. It can only be that they are hugely gullible and have completely been swayed by the deliberate "Campaign Of Fear" put out by the industry, or that they are stooges working for the Big Pharmaceuticals.

Flu Vaccines are utterly worthless snake oil and there is no excuse whatsoever for perpetuating their delivery to an unsuspecting and largely ignorant population.

The truth should be told.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top