Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2019, 09:12 AM

Re: Good Morning Wednesday

Morning all

It's cold, miserable and wet here sky looks awful and grey, I keep looking for the yellow ball but it's nowhere to be seen.

Just took my great niece to school now i.m on my way to a funeral, I was asked to read one of my poems so I m a little nervous.

After funeral church service I m nipping into work for an hour then taking Dad to hospital for a scan. His feet and legs are still very swollen this morning so I hope they can find out what is wrong, I m hoping it isn't a clot. Hopefully it's fluid retention and they can treat him.

Enjoy your day all, hey Baz, I know what you mean about those triffids, I pulled 3 garden bags full on Saturday, they are dead now , get yours killed you will feel better I promise
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2019, 09:22 AM

Morning everyone
Grey start here in Cornwall, although the sun is promised for later, staying local today in padstow, legs a little sore, after yesterday’s visit to st Michaels mount, an amazing place, might do a boat trip, around the coast later, hope we’ve got our sea legs, have a good day all....
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2019, 10:03 AM

Good morning all dull with heavy cloud but no rain is forecast today.

I’m going to the hospital with my daughter for her pre op assessment this morning.

Hoping to get out on the garden this afternoon for some dead-heading.

Enjoy your day everyone
Vega
Europe
Vega is female  Vega has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2019, 10:18 AM

Good morning all.

Hot and humid Wednesday....

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2019, 10:43 AM

Good morning all.
Dull and overcast at the mo, but supposed to brighter as the day goes on.

Washing to do, garden to sort, about a dozen houseplants to repot, and dogs to clip, so I'd best get a move on.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2019, 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
– Snip –

After funeral church service I m nipping into work for an hour then taking Dad to hospital for a scan. His feet and legs are still very swollen this morning so I hope they can find out what is wrong, I'm hoping it isn't a clot. Hopefully it's fluid retention and they can treat him.
Hope your Dad gets treated successfully, I've had all that and more twice over with both my parents so know just how worrying it is.

– Snip –

Enjoy your day all, hey Baz, I know what you mean about those triffids, I pulled 3 garden bags full on Saturday, they are dead now, get yours killed you will feel better I promise
It's an area about two by ten metres where a hedge once was. That was removed to put a new fence in and I can't get it turfed until autumn. I've cleared the brambles, three foot high thistles, nettles and poppies once, about a month ago but now with all this rain it's all grown back again, with a vengeance!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2019, 12:27 PM

Hi

Good Afternoon All.

Where is the sun?

Not very warm and heavy grey skies.

The garden is sodden again after yesterday's downpours.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top