Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Welsh Dragon
Monmouthshire
Welsh Dragon is female  Welsh Dragon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2010, 06:14 PM

Re: Anybody from Wales?

So are you going to tell us where exactly?
Dancingsky
None
Dancingsky is female  Dancingsky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2010, 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by Welsh Dragon ->
Hi Qetta. Nice to see another "welshy" here. Thank you for posting.
I am not Welsh, nor is my husband. We have moved around quite a bit in 41 years of marriage, but like Wales best.

We have our property on the market as we need to downsize now. We have no idea were we will end up if we ever do sell, hopefully we will stay in Wales.
Welsh Dragon
Monmouthshire
Welsh Dragon is female  Welsh Dragon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2010, 06:38 PM

Lots of nice properties for sale down in my neck of the woods Qetta, plus very close to the bridge into England.

Not a good time to be selling a house really ~ hold out for an acceptable price. Good luck.
Dancingsky
None
Dancingsky is female  Dancingsky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2010, 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by Welsh Dragon ->
Lots of nice properties for sale down in my neck of the woods Qetta, plus very close to the bridge into England.

Not a good time to be selling a house really ~ hold out for an acceptable price. Good luck.
We always seem to sell our properties when there is downturn in the market. We are even willing to part exchange if a suitable property was available, I really don't want to hang around forever and would accept a considerable drop in price, if necessary.
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2010, 06:45 PM

Im not welsh either. Have lived here years though and both my children are taught in welsh schools. Im moving as soon as my other half and I can find a nice house near to where he works.. Sadly it'll be nowhere as remote or as beautiful as New Quay.. We will come back one day to settle.
Welsh Dragon
Monmouthshire

27-09-2010, 06:47 PM

Don't throw your money away girl. Is there really such a rush to move, that you are willing to lose thousands of pounds? I don't think I would. Anyway good luck in what ever decision you make.
Welsh Dragon
Monmouthshire

27-09-2010, 06:48 PM

Where does he work Cassie?
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2010, 06:52 PM

The Walsgrave hospital in Coventry. Not a place im terribly excited about living but i'll say nowt lol
Welsh Dragon
Monmouthshire

27-09-2010, 07:00 PM

Mmmmmmmmmmm don't think I would like to be sent to Coventry either.
Cassie
West Wales

27-09-2010, 07:04 PM

A bad day here is when someone nicks our boat mooring when we're out... a bad day in Coventry is too horrid and scary to even think about!! I shall stay indoors, shop online and drive to Warwickshire to walk the dogs and fly my hawk lol In fact I may lie about where I live totally lol

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top