Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2017, 11:38 AM

Re: Immune system.

Originally Posted by CeeCee ->
Quack theories hold no sway with me, the medical profession have kept me alive, when if I had followed natural progression, I would long since have been ashes.
Amygdalin is not quack theory. It exists, it is scientific fact and has been with us for 1000s of years. I'm glad you survived your bouts of cancer and you must do what feels right for you.

There is no doubt whatsoever in my own mind however that the so-called health bodies have done their level best to remove as many natural cancer curatives from us as they possibly can in order that they can continue to monopolise that space with their overly expensive and relatively poor treatments.

The FDA even prevented shops in the USA from selling apricot kernels. It's a totally natural product. Apricots have been sold for countless years but suddenly the FDA clamped down on that specific one despite the fact that peaches, plums, cherries and a whole raft of other products all contain amounts of the same substance, Amygdalin.

You'd have to be supremely naïve to not question why that is.

The answer is simple. Apricot kernels are one of the most convenient sources of Amygdalin for us because the Amygdalin levels are moderately high. So you only have to eat a few kernels to get the level of Amygdalin you need for health benefits.

You CAN still get exactly the same amount of Amygdalin from all the other fruits and/or vegetables, but as they contain less Amygdalin, you have to eat larger quantities of them.

The FDA has NOT banned peaches or plums or cherries or bitter almonds or broad beans, or alfalfa sprouts or any of the wide range of Amygdalin rich products of Nature.

The FDA has simply banned the sale of THE MOST CONVENIENT one to humans.

That situation should tell people all they need to know really.

Irradiating your body and damaging your immune system is not an ideal treatment by any standard. What it does is allow a fraudulent and frankly evil medical industry to take control of a person's health, damage it, and then put them on a purposeful predefined pathway of treatments and drugs over a long sustained period.

We are being given cancer at every turn. Through food ingredients which should not be legal, through air pollutants, through underarm deodorants, through airport security detectors and a host of other sources. It is all one huge multi-billion dollar industry.

Health is big business.

The business only thrives if people are constantly sick.

Therefore we are all, whether we like it or not, at war with the pharmaceutical industry and all of its associated health services. The fraudulent snake oil flu jab is just one of their primary weapons and should be reason enough for people to wake up and see what is happening.

Those who continue to sleep will most assuredly become victims to this horrendous situation.

All imo.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2017, 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Amygdalin is not quack theory. It exists, it is scientific fact and has been with us for 1000s of years. I'm glad you survived your bouts of cancer and you must do what feels right for you.

There is no doubt whatsoever in my own mind however that the so-called health bodies have done their level best to remove as many natural cancer curatives from us as they possibly can in order that they can continue to monopolise that space with their overly expensive and relatively poor treatments.

The FDA even prevented shops in the USA from selling apricot kernels. It's a totally natural product. Apricots have been sold for countless years but suddenly the FDA clamped down on that specific one despite the fact that peaches, plums, cherries and a whole raft of other products all contain amounts of the same substance, Amygdalin.

You'd have to be supremely naïve to not question why that is.

The answer is simple. Apricot kernels are one of the most convenient sources of Amygdalin for us because the Amygdalin levels are moderately high. So you only have to eat a few kernels to get the level of Amygdalin you need for health benefits.

You CAN still get exactly the same amount of Amygdalin from all the other fruits and/or vegetables, but as they contain less Amygdalin, you have to eat larger quantities of them.

The FDA has NOT banned peaches or plums or cherries or bitter almonds or broad beans, or alfalfa sprouts or any of the wide range of Amygdalin rich products of Nature.

The FDA has simply banned the sale of THE MOST CONVENIENT one to humans.

That situation should tell people all they need to know really.

Irradiating your body and damaging your immune system is not an ideal treatment by any standard. What it does is allow a fraudulent and frankly evil medical industry to take control of a person's health, damage it, and then put them on a purposeful predefined pathway of treatments and drugs over a long sustained period.

We are being given cancer at every turn. Through food ingredients which should not be legal, through air pollutants, through underarm deodorants, through airport security detectors and a host of other sources. It is all one huge multi-billion dollar industry.

Health is big business.

The business only thrives if people are constantly sick.

Therefore we are all, whether we like it or not, at war with the pharmaceutical industry and all of its associated health services. The fraudulent snake oil flu jab is just one of their primary weapons and should be reason enough for people to wake up and see what is happening.

Those who continue to sleep will most assuredly become victims to this horrendous situation.

All imo.

I too don't give a stuff what you say, - its all quackery!!! - I prefer to take notice of the Doctors and Surgeons who have been treating me for the past 20 odd years - people who actually CARE about my health!!! and as CeeCee says - Long live the NHS - which is NOT for sale
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2017, 12:38 PM

The trouble with posts that are dismissive, prejudiced, and often full of bile, is that often they miss interesting points.

Much of Realist's info is worth taking on board, try being more selective and less disparaging..

Too dismiss natural products as quackery is both ignorant and foolish, I mean where on earth do you imagine the common aspirin comes from!!!!
And why does essential oil of tee tree work far better than creams such as savlon etc.?

Nothing is black and white, there's good and bad in everything.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2017, 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
I too don't give a stuff what you say, - its all quackery!!! - I prefer to take notice of the Doctors and Surgeons who have been treating me for the past 20 odd years
I'm not sure which element of this post is the most laughable. Clearly the irony of it is lost on you.

A man riddled with health issues who poo poo's the marvellous curatives and potent wonders that Nature freely provides.

A man who still supports the mainstream medical system which, despite 20 years of treatments still hasn't cured him !!!

You couldn't make it up !
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2017, 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->

A man who still supports the mainstream medical system which, despite 20 years of treatments still hasn't cured him !!!

You couldn't make it up !
Like me, UJ has the "mainstream medical" profession to thank for keeping us alive, not cured, but alive and kicking.

I have relied on the medical profession since the age of eighteen when I had my first surgery. I am now 79 and thanks to multiple operations and medical intervention have seen my children and grandchildren grow up. So, I have much to be thankful for.
Damian
New Member!
Newcastle, UK
Damian is male 

30-11-2017, 01:23 PM

Strong immune system comes from having a healthy balance of bacteria in your gut.
My family all take a good probiotic each day (good bacteria). Add to this a healthy diet full of prebiotics (food for the probiotics) eg garlic, bananas, onions.
Hope this helps
Norway
i
Norway is male  Norway has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2017, 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
I too don't give a stuff what you say, - its all quackery!!! - I prefer to take notice of the Doctors and Surgeons who have been treating me for the past 20 odd years - people who actually CARE about my health!!! and as CeeCee says - Long live the NHS - which is NOT for sale
Well said U J, but I thought you were very mild in your reply
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

03-12-2017, 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by Damian ->
Strong immune system comes from having a healthy balance of bacteria in your gut.
Correct. A healthy gut and healthy flora in the intestine are essential for most of your bodily functions because without them you can't extract the minerals and other required components from the food you eat.

Originally Posted by Damian ->
My family all take a good probiotic each day (good bacteria). Add to this a healthy diet full of prebiotics (food for the probiotics) eg garlic, bananas, onions.
Be very mindful of the various probiotic yoghurts that are available. Look at the nutritional info and you will find they have VERY high levels of sugars (natural or added doesn't matter). For example those little Yakult pots have the equivalent of over 2 teaspoons of sugar in them !!
Problem is they have no fibre at all so that sugar is going to get metabolised instantly and stored as fat.

See here:

Some shockingly high sugar levels imo.

Far better to get probiotics from fermenting your own vegetables like cabbage to make Sauerkraut or Kimchi. Really easy to do.
Linda0818
USA
Linda0818 is female  Linda0818 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2017, 01:39 PM

I should probably be taking a probiotic, but I hate yogurt and I wouldn't have any idea of where to start checking out the probiotic supplements. However, I've recently discovered personally, and was amazed, at what types of bacteria you carry around in your gut without even knowing it.

For example, a few years ago I was treated (with antibiotics, of course) for an H. Pylori invasion. H. Pylori is actually a common bacteria that more than half the world's population carries around. In most cases, it lives quietly in the stomach without causing problems. However, in some of we unfortunate individuals, it can cause issues, like peptic ulcers and stomach pain. Most people contract H. Pylori as a child and simply carry it around with them for the rest of their lives. H. Pylori is responsible for most stomach ulcers that develop as we get older. I was never diagnosed with an actual ulcer, but I went to the doctor with occasional stomach pain, feeling stuffed on tiny little meals, and a burning sensation in my stomach. So in came the antibiotics to eradicate the buggers. Except for rare, occasional stomach pains, I haven't had any problems since.

However, I still have gut issues. For the last several months, I've been dealing with chronic diarrhea. Not the most pleasant of topics, but it goes with the territory, yeah? So I put it down to my blood pressure medication, as diarrhea is one of the common side-effects. But then I developed a UTI. The usual symptoms with that - frequent, urgent urination and excruciating pain at the finish of emptying my bladder. I knew it was a urinary tract infection, as I've had them before. Back to the doctor I went and lo and behold, what bacteria did they find? E. Coli. I was like "What??? How the heck did I get E. Coli?"

According to my doctor, E. Coli is yet another common bacteria carried around by many and is usually, but not in all cases, picked up from eating ground meats, raw produce and drinking unpasteurized milk. For some it causes simple diarrhea, others develop more severe symptoms. However, those particular little buggers made their way into an orifice they shouldn't have gone into and voila - bladder infection. Unfortunately, women deal with this more than men do because, well, putting it bluntly, our 'holes' are much closer together and while cleaning yourself after going #2, sometimes fecal matter can come too close to the vaginal opening and the bacteria take a little trip up into the urinary tract. Result - infection. Another round of antibiotics.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

04-12-2017, 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by Linda0818 ->
However, those particular little buggers made their way into an orifice they shouldn't have gone into and voila - bladder infection. . . . Result - infection. Another round of antibiotics.
Just FYI.

You DO NOT need to take nasty antibiotics when you get bladder/urine infections.

You can buy Grapefruit Seed Extract (see www.citrosept.co.uk)

Provided you have no condition that would prevent you eating Grapefruits. People on Statins for example can't eat these.

GSE is about the strongest natural antibiotic. It is also antiseptic, antiviral and antibacterial.

I've used it for many years now and so has my wife.

A woman suffering from a bit of cystitis or other urinary infection can take a glass of water with GSE in it before going to bed and be free from infection and discomfort the next day.

If you get a tummy bug, then again drinking GSE in water or juice will kill those bugs within minutes resulting in you no longer being sick and swiftly getting a settled stomach.

I would never leave home without a bottle of GSE.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top