Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2018, 07:43 PM

Re: Poorly hand

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Not sure about all those handymen .
The heat makes em grumpy.
I bought Mr M a little shed a child could put it up ( I think that is what they said )
He's now like a bear with a sore head !
Muddy are you trying to brake him?!!!
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2018, 07:57 PM

I put some saffron in my seafood paella (of sorts) just this evening and this happened!!!

It's ok though
It's happened before...
No need to worry
It washes off the nail in less than a day

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180625_195844.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	15.0 KB
ID:	6291  
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2018, 08:44 PM

Thanks for your replies everyone, (even the mean, unsympathetic ones!)

I should have known better than to expect much TLC from some of these men!

(Only joking, you lot always cheer me up. x

P.S. Summer, no it definitely wasn't a bite, I am quite an expert on those because I get some beauties and can come up pretty bad with some.
This was an injury, I felt the darn thing suddenly 'twang' and start to bleed inside the finger.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2018, 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
I put some saffron in my seafood paella (of sorts) just this evening and this happened!!!

It's ok though
It's happened before...
No need to worry
It washes off the nail in less than a day

What happened Rhian darlin??? - your nails look alright to me.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2018, 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
what strange teeth you have Rhian.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2018, 11:08 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
A couple of weeks ago, I was trying wrestling with a very heavy bag of compost, and trying to get it from my car through to my back garden.

I felt a sudden sharp pain in my left hand, and the middle finger started turning black and blue and swelling up as I watched. It didn't half hurt.

I think I must have broken a blood vessel somewhere.
This was a picture I took the next day, it's not very clear, but you see the whole finger turned purple, front and back, and the following day the base of the fingers either side had gone black too.

All better now, but not nice at the time.

Wimp.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2018, 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Wimp.

Now listen 'ere Judster, you cheeky blighter, you have been pushing your luck enough today without even more mean comments, thank you very much!

I bet if that had been you, you'd have been crying and wailing, and had your arm in a sling for a week at least.

Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2018, 05:21 AM

Mups, I have a foot that looks a lot like your hand, having broken my toe the other day. I would show you a photo, but all I have is one of my gate .

You and I should lounge about poolside while we recover and sip on umbrella drinks served to us by cabana boys in the form of the forum gentlemen. After all, we spend a lot of time on this forum straightening up behind them...

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

26-06-2018, 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Mups, I have a foot that looks a lot like your hand, having broken my toe the other day. I would show you a photo, but all I have is one of my gate .

You and I should lounge about poolside while we recover and sip on umbrella drinks served to us by cabana boys in the form of the forum gentlemen. After all, we spend a lot of time on this forum straightening up behind them...

Ooh, I bet that hurt Surfermom, hope it's a bit more comfortable now.

As for your lounging by the pool idea - I like the way you think! I'll be there shortly.

Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales

26-06-2018, 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
What happened Rhian darlin??? - your nails look alright to me.
The forefinger one is yellowed at the top edge!!!!

I think I'm going poolside too
90° Fahrenheit is no joke when you're working

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top