Join for free
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2018, 03:13 PM

Bugs that only last half a day

I awoke with a sore throat and thought, "here we go again" after suffering so many infections lately.

I was dreading another visit to the hospital particularly as I only got out yesterday. My temperature was 37.7 so, borderline. I had a really sore throat, too.

But it seems to have vanished throughout the day with me feeling almost back to the state I was in before (not very good still).

I think I've noticed this a couple of times before when I was healthy and didn't have cancer. It's certainly a welcome relief from the normal.

That's my biggest fear, now, awakening and shivering, vomiting, all that goes with a new infection before next Thursday (19th). I'm desperate to get my methotrexate finished with then I'll have the semblance of a normal life.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2018, 04:58 PM

Re: Bugs that only last half a day

Perhaps you slept with your mouth open or you might have had acid reflux in your sleep, that can make your throat a bit sore.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2018, 05:05 PM

Re: Bugs that only last half a day

I did eat some natural yogurt quite late at night which was unusual for me.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top