Join for free
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2020, 08:59 PM

Military Wives Film

Here is a fun fact ...

My sister is in the Military Wives Choir who did the sound track to the new film.

Here she is (the first person talking in the interview) on the trailer for the soundtrack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwrP3-3JkyY

ta da !
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2020, 12:10 AM

Re: Military Wives Film

That is lovely, Bread.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2020, 12:18 AM

How nice, Bread - you must be so proud of your sister...
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2020, 07:09 AM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Here is a fun fact ...

My sister is in the Military Wives Choir who did the sound track to the new film.

Here she is (the first person talking in the interview) on the trailer for the soundtrack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwrP3-3JkyY

ta da !
What a wonderful idea, Bread, and what a pretty sister you have!
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2020, 07:48 AM

What a brilliant idea to have this organization do the soundtrack. It's even better that these important women have found a way to connect.

Your sister is lovely and well-spoken, Bread.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2020, 09:55 AM

Thanks everyone for the kind words.

My sister is great, she has been a teacher at the barracks at Catterick for years where she teaches the Ghurkas to speak english and her son is in the RAF Colour Squadron and performed at the 6 Nations at the beginning of the England match.

Talented bunch !
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2020, 10:18 AM

Bread what a lovely thing in which to be involved .

As an 'ex-military wife' I watched all the programmes showing Gareth Malone starting the Choirs with interest and I thought it was a brilliant idea to help the already close communities of wives to strengthen their bond of support.

I am sure your sister will have the found the experience of singing in the choir very rewarding
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

25-02-2020, 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Bread what a lovely thing in which to be involved .

As an 'ex-military wife' I watched all the programmes showing Gareth Malone starting the Choirs with interest and I thought it was a brilliant idea to help the already close communities of wives to strengthen their bond of support.

I am sure your sister will have the found the experience of singing in the choir very rewarding
Yeah she did Meg and the people she sings with are amazing. They really do deserve massive amounts of respect for keeping everything going back at home and supporting their partners.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2020, 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Yeah she did Meg and the people she sings with are amazing. They really do deserve massive amounts of respect for keeping everything going back at home and supporting their partners.

I have always thought they do a great job. it can't be easy not seeing your partner for weeks on end.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top