Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2018, 06:52 PM

Re: Bells Palsy

Update

Have been home about 2hrs.

Have been in Hospital for 3days, I am dragged up with Steriods and Antibiotics, feet and ankles swollen, blood sugars of 15.1 and one time it was 22.1, have now got to go and do more Insulin.

I had a swollen left face due to a virus in the Ear drum and Bells Palsy on the right side of my face, so looked like Elvis Presley.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2018, 07:39 PM

awwww Susie, you are having an awful time of it. I'll keep you in my prayers.
Get well soon
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2018, 07:58 PM

That’s awful Susie, what a terrible few days you’ve had.

I hope you’ll feel a lot better soon...
Panda
Dorset/Europe
Panda is female 

19-07-2018, 08:00 PM

Oh thinking of you and sure you will soon start to feel better xx
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2018, 08:02 PM

Sorry to hear this Susie. I wish you a speedy recovery. X
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2018, 08:37 PM

I'm just glad to be home again.

I'm don't actually feel ill, just drugged.

Most of the swelling on the face has gone down and the Bells Palsy you can only see now if I smile.

We are off to Norfolk at 7am tomorrow morning, to measure up in the new home, its all going through with the Solicitors now on both sides.
Panda
Dorset/Europe
Panda is female 

19-07-2018, 08:42 PM

Oh how exciting moving to a new home, quite sure you'll be feeling back to your old self.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2018, 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
I'm just glad to be home again.

I'm don't actually feel ill, just drugged.

Most of the swelling on the face has gone down and the Bells Palsy you can only see now if I smile.

We are off to Norfolk at 7am tomorrow morning, to measure up in the new home, its all going through with the Solicitors now on both sides.

Goodness Susie, you've had an eventful few days!

Try and take it a bit easier if you can, though I know it's easier said than done, especially if you're moving house as well.

But really Susie, your most important task is to get yourself better again first, perhaps you could put anything less urgent on the back boiler for a little while?

Good luck for a speedy recovery. x
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2018, 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Goodness Susie, you've had an eventful few days!

Try and take it a bit easier if you can, though I know it's easier said than done, especially if you're moving house as well.

But really Susie, your most important task is to get yourself better again first, perhaps you could put anything less urgent on the back boiler for a little while?

Good luck for a speedy recovery. x
Wise advice from Mups - as usual. Glad to hear you are safely home, Susie, and hope you feel better soon.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2018, 06:12 AM

Susie, infection and stress are known for making your blood sugars to rise, so if your antibiotic is killing the infection and you are more relaxed at home, your diabetes control will soon be better.
Moving house is one of the most stressful things in life, so at every opportunity you should sit down with Coco & let her purring soothe you. You have had too much to deal with recently so you need to relax and have some "me time", just as Mups suggested!
Perhaps your husband could help with some things, it is worth asking!

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top