Join for free
Page 27 of 29 « First < 17 25 26 27 28 29 >
Victors Mate
Fondly Remembered
Planet Earth
Victors Mate is male  Victors Mate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2015, 10:10 AM

Re: Air Crash ( Breaking News )

Originally Posted by Honey ->
I was thinking of going to Blackpool!
What is that saying - - - oh yes that' it
"See Blackpool and die"
So be careful, be very, very careful.
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2015, 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
All very true - but quite often it is the ones who don't talk about it that are most likely to need help.

I never knew that.
In people who dont give verbal clues there are a great many other non verbal clues that can indicate that a person is intending to end their life.. Tying up loose ends ..as it were.
I mentioned the verbal clues because those are the one that we as friends or family might hear and ignore.

You would be surprised how many people after the event think ...OMG so thats what he/she meant..

As I said I thought it was a good chance to talk about it but hey Blackpool is obviously far more serious!
sue_arnold
UK
sue_arnold is female  sue_arnold has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2015, 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by Victors Mate ->
What is that saying - - - oh yes that' it
"See Blackpool and die"
So be careful, be very, very careful.
Very serious thread and some bring it down to this.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2015, 12:40 PM

Oh come on, the thread has lapsed somewhat, no problem with a 'little' light humour - google the word 'humour' .......
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2015, 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by sue_arnold ->
Got to agree with you, we are talking about the death of 150 people in very tragic circumstances. That was in very poor taste.
Victors Mate
Fondly Remembered
Planet Earth
Victors Mate is male  Victors Mate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2015, 12:41 PM

If you bothered to read this thread oh condemning rightie you will see it departed from its original theme some while ago and INHO has run its course in much the same way as the rings caused by throwing a stone in a pond eventually dissipate as they too run their course.
sue_arnold
UK
sue_arnold is female  sue_arnold has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2015, 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by Victors Mate ->
If you bothered to read this thread oh condemning rightie you will see it departed from its original theme some while ago and INHO has run its course in much the same way as the rings caused by throwing a stone in a pond eventually dissipate as they too run their course.
Tell that to the victims and their families if its run its course...I don't think it has.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2015, 01:24 PM

Daft - the light humour was not ongoing was it - for all the doom and gloom that's going on around us, we need to lighten the load.
I'm sorry if you were offended - but really if you blinked you missed it .....
sue_arnold
UK

05-04-2015, 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Daft - the light humour was not ongoing was it - for all the doom and gloom that's going on around us, we need to lighten the load.
I'm sorry if you were offended - but really if you blinked you missed it .....
O the light humour of the 149 passengers who died.

You need to lighten up the load????
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

05-04-2015, 01:32 PM

O the light humour of the 149 passengers who died.

You need to lighten up the load????
No - it was separate from that issue .......
On further thought though - not necessary and apologies ....

Page 27 of 29 « First < 17 25 26 27 28 29 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top