Join for free
Page 13 of 23 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 > Last »
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2017, 02:40 PM

Re: Is it right to break the law to bring relief to the ravages of chronic illness

Originally Posted by May ->
A clique of two?,,,noo that's original...I do like to be different...hey..I'm an Aquarian.
So am I!
Aquarians are always trouble
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2017, 02:41 PM

Re: Is it right to break the law to bring relief to the ravages of chronic illness

Well .. I saw this post from Longfellow

Originally Posted by Longfellow ->
Exactly Meg, and that is why I gave Robert the connection on the hemp oil, and providing Robert goes through the proper channels I cannot see how he is breaking any laws.

I do have to say once again that it is not against the law as an individual to use either cannabis or hemp oil.

Dealing the stuff is against the law but I never said I dealt it,I grew it for personal use and if I had not stopped smoking in 1999 I would possibly still be smoking it today in the confines of my own home, but not when my children were about I found it relaxing and so much cheaper than going out to the pub and drinking.

https://www.lovecbd.org/cbd-oil-and-...al-or-illegal/

When you think they had fields of this stuff growing on the M25 well before it was made legal for scientific research.
You have to wonder what all the fuss is about.
Remember this story some years ago.

https://www.thefreelibrary.com/HASH+...25.-a077788893

And I saw Mups quote it and reply with this...

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Robert, think that's the best advice from Dongle, talk to your consultant to see if it would help you first, then find a safe source of supply, but do stay safe.
I agree with talking to a support group too.
I wish you all the luck in the world. x
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2017, 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
if we called longfellow fongle and longdogs dongle we could have fongle and dongle
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2017, 02:42 PM

What if it's true and you and May are a clique??
Wouldn't bother me ... May's a good lass. She's alright.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2017, 02:43 PM

Sheesh....confusion rules...I'm off cos I don't want to catch whatever You lot are suffering from
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2017, 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Sheesh....confusion rules...I'm off cos I don't want to catch whatever You lot are suffering from
It's ok May, all is clear, it was Fongle and not Dongle.

I'm going for a lie down .
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2017, 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Well .. I saw this post from Longfellow
And I saw Mups quote it and reply with this..
" Robert, think that's the best advice from Dongle... " (Dongle = Longdogs).

She quoted Longfellow and then referred to him as Dongle (Longdogs).

But, if we all live to be 110, we will never get her to agree with the crystal-clear obvious fact that she erred.

No biggie - who cares.
It would be really nice though, if just once, she would go back, re-read the whole silly thing and say
"Oh shite, I stuffed up. Sorry".
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2017, 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by Pumicestone ->
And I saw Mups quote it and reply with this..
" Robert, think that's the best advice from Dongle... "
Yes but Mups is not a contrarian.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK

08-01-2017, 03:52 PM

Is that a breed of dog??
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2017, 03:53 PM

Is that a breed of dog??

Page 13 of 23 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top