Join for free
Page 5 of 23 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2017, 12:48 PM

Re: Is it right to break the law to bring relief to the ravages of chronic illness

Its only available to MS sufferers, unfortunately
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2017, 12:52 PM

Re: Is it right to break the law to bring relief to the ravages of chronic illness

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
I don't think objecting to people using illegal drugs is out of order and I will continue to have my say! If people don't like it TOUGH.

Mind you this forum could find itself in trouble for allowing longdogs to boast about growing cannabis plants, for which people get sent down!
Originally Posted by Tpin ->
I would rethink this post.......very carefully.......its libellous.

Your facts are false.......leople DONT get sent down for homegrown.
I've tried to advise you .
ignore at your peril.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2017, 01:11 PM

No-one would readily advise someone to deliberately break the law and I am sure Robert is a very law-abiding citizen who is just asking for our opinions on the supposed benefits of using Marjuana to reduce the terrible symptoms that he faces every day. I wouldn't say giving a reply to his question is encouragement to break the law at all. He has asked for our views and we should be free to give them.

Robert, my opinion is .....go ahead if that is what you feel would benefit you. In fact I feel that Marjuana should be available on prescription for those suffering from Parkinson's, as well as MS or other illnesses where the pain can at many times be terrible.

The problem I should imagine is finding a reliable, trustworthy source who would ensure you are given "quality" Marjuana rather than that dreadful "Skunk" that is supposedly 10 times stronger and not good at all.

I only hope those with their halo's on straight never have to experience illness such as you have, I'm really sorry you are going through it.

If you feel it would benefit you for medicinal purposes. tried it and felt it alleviated your symptoms. then go for it !!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2017, 01:17 PM

I would rethink this post.......very carefully.......its libellous.

Your facts are false.......leople DONT get sent down for homegrown.
I'm no Expert but it would depend on the definition of "Homegrown", I spose the odd plant in the back garden would be ok, but not a loft full heated by next doors power supply.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

07-01-2017, 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
I'm no Expert but it would depend on the definition of "Homegrown", I spose the odd plant in the back garden would be ok, but not a loft full heated by next doors power supply.
The CPS are reluctant to prosecute those that grow less than 12 plants although a single plant could yield around 5 ounces(around £800).

The biggie is when growers bypass the meter........this is when small growers fall foul of the law.....fraud.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2017, 01:35 PM

The CPS are reluctant to prosecute those that grow less than 12 plants although a single plant could yield around 5 ounces(around £800).

The biggie is when growers bypass the meter........this is when small growers fall foul of the law.....fraud.
Really? 12 plants.
So those people you hear of who successfully grow their tomato plants inside a wardrobe lined with baco foil are okay?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2017, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
This forum might find itself being tidied up if it encourages illegal activity!
Tara I think you need to calm down. I have never been in favour of illegal drugs but research has shown that cannabis can be beneficial to some pain sufferers, and the NHS is now prescribing it for MS patients.
Very few of us can understand how people with Parkinson's disease suffer and the OP was just asking for peoples opinions on how to relieve his discomfort, following comments from 2 girls at a shop. None of us have done anything illegal and if you choose to criticize a member for something they did years ago, I would suggest that you use the correct persons name, or the other person would have a right to accuse you of libel.
I have recently made efforts to make you feel welcome at this forum but, if you continue to be so aggressive, I doubt anybody else will. Like you,we all have problems in our lives, but the best way to help each other is to be kind and understanding. People on here will welcome you more if you do!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2017, 01:42 PM

One of my daughters is a surveyor for a housing association. They are sometimes alerted to cannibals growing when the property below has water coming through the ceiling!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2017, 01:47 PM

Has anyone considered cross pollinating a Cannabis Plant with a Mint Plant = a Menthol Spliff.
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2017, 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Tara I think you need to calm down. I have never been in favour of illegal drugs but research has shown that cannabis can be beneficial to some pain sufferers, and the NHS is now prescribing it for MS patients.
Very few of us can understand how people with Parkinson's disease suffer and the OP was just asking for peoples opinions on how to relieve his discomfort, following comments from 2 girls at a shop. None of us have done anything illegal and if you choose to criticize a member for something they did years ago, I would suggest that you use the correct persons name, or the other person would have a right to accuse you of libel.
I have recently made efforts to make you feel welcome at this forum but, if you continue to be so aggressive, I doubt anybody else will. Like you,we all have problems in our lives, but the best way to help each other is to be kind and understanding. People on here will welcome you more if you do!
Shhhhhhhhhhhh I am still laughing about that..

Page 5 of 23 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top