Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2016, 07:51 PM

Re: Jan.29 - What is YOUR song of the day & why? ;)

Oh....rest in peace Mr. Kanter.... (I dunno who is that - but I wishing him plenty of peace) ..
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2016, 07:52 PM

Stephan - that's fine - you not worry for that..... xo Gia
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2016, 07:53 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u86WRd8XH3A

Paul kantner passed away -Jefferson airplane was a voice of the mid-late 60s
Gianetta
US

29-01-2016, 07:56 PM

Thank you Stephan.... I know of the group Jefferson Airplane, but I was not know the singer names other than Grace Slick.. Is very sad .... thank you for let me know...I appreciating. xo Gia : /
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2016, 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by Gianetta ->
Top video does not play - : } .... Yes OF COURSE Mariana & CC are welcome all the time here! - - Happy to have you here! .... PLEASE!! - have lot of conversation with dukey! haha....
Oh tragic Gia not get her nice song give her goose-bumps all over. Try again in Mongolian

http://www.metrolyrics.com/youre-bea...mes-blunt.html
Gianetta
US

29-01-2016, 09:45 PM

Yes....... able to see the Mongolian version... thank youu.... very nice song....I have hear the original also - just not able to play it here. I dunno what is happening for most of the song that we wishing to post.. :/ ..... ANYway - this is very sweet song....thank you for post for us, Michael.... Hoping you family is okay? Sorry to hear for the medical issues... Gia xo
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2016, 10:18 PM

Yes....... able to see the Mongolian version... thank youu.... very nice song....I have hear the original also - just not able to play it here. I dunno what is happening for most of the song that we wishing to post.. :/ ..... ANYway - this is very sweet song....thank you for post for us, Michael.... Hoping you family is okay? Sorry to hear for the medical issues... Gia xo
Yes very sad, poor Gio live on outpost of civilisation and mucic not arrived there yet

Cat not happy going to the Vets, he tried beating the Vet up, good cat I teach him.

Not yet told you about my problems, how long have you got

See my happy smiling face in crowd

Gianetta
US

29-01-2016, 10:48 PM

Poor kitty - he is okay? he is put down to sleep? .... You have problem? Not the place for discuss that here... I hope not serious....

I like Queen song.... ??? We has music here you kiddin me? MOTOWN? ELVIS?? .. haha.... Thank you for post the Queen songs - very nice.... sorry - dunno if we see you in the crowd or no..haha... the mystery man! Thanks - Gia
dukeofearl
south coast uk

29-01-2016, 10:56 PM

Poor kitty - he is okay? he is put down to sleep? .... You have problem? Not the place for discuss that here... I hope not serious....

I like Queen song.... ??? We has music here you kiddin me? MOTOWN? ELVIS?? .. haha.... Thank you for post the Queen songs - very nice.... sorry - dunno if we see you in the crowd or no..haha... the mystery man! Thanks - Gia
Ta-thanks, cat is still here for now. He had blood tests . nails cut and injection. Now we wait to see what is wrong with him and big bill grrr dig hole in garden

Hope you are ok, not frighten on your own
Gianetta
US

29-01-2016, 11:02 PM

Oh good - kitty have another of 9 lifes! I hope so! ... Gramma also have another 9 lifes I hope! : } .......

Me? I fine thank you very much.... the boss retorn tomorrow to see that I have leaorn to find the fuses box and to flip it off. And also I learn that the garage door will not closing if you leave the bag of potato where it can see it. : / I was go nuts flick and flick it but it go up and half ways down - up and half way downs..lol.... then I see the potatos bag is still near it... AHA! Gia know to move the bag of potato! Voila! It close to the door! I am fine - no problemos!

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top