Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2016, 04:24 PM

Re: Feb. 1 - Song Of The Day

Oh brudda...lol.......... Yes.... always remember the one who is back home... thank you, dukey.... interest song... : }
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2016, 04:27 PM

Haha! Thank you Patsy.... Yes - he was help me cleaning all the pans after dancing... lol...... he say, "you not fool to me Gia - I know that why you wanting me in the kitchen" haha.... too bad - those pan are very heavy! .... All clean up and we have 3 nice dance together.... mmmHmm Shake Rattle & Roll ..... xo Gia
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2016, 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by Gianetta ->
Hello Stephano ....

Is not a "age" thing - Jimi Hendrix playing guitar is timeless to all age!... Thank you for share to us.. xo Gia
Stephano? no body has called me that for years since I tried to learn Italian. I must try again and get my speaking better-I have never seen a a trullo so one day I see that part of Italy
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2016, 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by Gianetta ->
Thank you, Dukey - Is a nice fantasy song... Thank you for share to us. I dunno who sing this one? Is Engleboyt]rt? Okay - thank you... Ciao
Wishes are for fantasies; fantasies are for dreaming; dreams are for living!

Gianetta
US

01-02-2016, 04:53 PM

Oh boy - sorry sorry! Is habit.... first I call Paulo to Paul and now Stephano to Stephan! sorry for mistake I forget! Ay.... I dunno what you meaning you never have see trullo - ?? Lol...that's okay - you keep practice to make the perfect, yes? I must go out now - I will retorning a little later... Thank you STEPHAN. I got it now...
Gianetta
US

01-02-2016, 04:56 PM

Is a nice song this one - Diana - from Paul Anka... I like very much this one... thank you, Dukey Yes - dream for living .. Never lose the dreams, right? Thanks a bunches..
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2016, 05:43 PM

Goody Goody , say hello Steven we old boys not chatting up little Gia , he big boy

And the vet phoned and said he cannot find anything wrong with cat, what , and I was going to shot it

Mother-in-Law , hours in hospital today she say little . Will not have her hair cut and looks like General Cluster. May buy her a couple of pistols, she may shoot herself
Gianetta
US

01-02-2016, 06:38 PM

Michael - I dunno what the world you talkin about... chatting up Gia? I dunno whats that mean.... I talk too much? That what it mean? .... ay.......... Well.... I happy that you kitty is not ill and nothing is wrong - You mother in law is hospital for hair cuts she not want? She is not ill also? I have a difficult time to understand what you talkin about some time.... I apologizing, Michael.... Steven say hello and he not that old ...... (that what he think...lol) ....... Okay I have to start some cooking now. You can play some more music song if you wish! Have a nice time. I will check in pretty soon when I am able to. Ciao for now. Bye bye
dukeofearl
south coast uk

01-02-2016, 07:57 PM

Oh you make me laff, nobody understand Michael he too happy for old people

Right English now...."Chatting Up Gia" means same as "Flirting with Gia" and Michael and Older Git not want punch on nose from Steven as he is a big boy

Mother-in-Law....she had a X-Ray at the Hospital today as she had a fall. When she arrived at the Hospital she looked like an Old Hermit as she will not have her hair cut at the care home....no,no,no she says no haircut.

The cat, the blood tests suggest that the cat is okey-dokey, but Vet wants to see it again on Wednesday to look again . Of course there is something wrong with it , so Vet is wrong

Gianetta
US

01-02-2016, 08:06 PM

No. Not flirting - chatting up is mean talking. Steven know all - is nothing to hiding. Is just friends, he know that. yes...Steven is a big boy. He kneel by a accident on to Gia knee cap two year ago and it braked...lol.... a LOUD noise ...was scare him to death! He pick up Gia and run in to the hospital - he DEMANDING to see Dr. Gleason for right away a surgery for my wife! OMG- I was so embarrass because I know all the ones who works in the ER dept. .... but you know what? In one hour time I was in the surgery...lol.... He is not one for be put off and he tell to them - NO - I will filling out the paperswork later on! He is the king of the bossy ones... lol.. **** Okay - so kitty cat is okay at the moment - just waiting for a rechecks with the vet - and Gramma is adamant that she not want her hairs cut - so what? Big deal...put a barrette in the hair and she will looking lovely. Good for her! .... As for Michael and Stephan - yes, 2 happy ones and not any problem for Steven or Gia.... except I am not able to understanding the English words...lol...... Okay dokey? Good!

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top