Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2016, 08:25 PM

Re: Feb. 1 - Song Of The Day

I not like this long hairs on the mans...... This was long time ago - thankful that the hairs for man is more shorter.... haha....
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2016, 09:53 PM

"Hair" was a hippy musical, very popular at the time, including the last scene when they all sang naked on stage. Then that was the happy 1960's. Beetles, Carnaby Street and London was swinging.

Oh that naughty Stephen breaking poor Gia's knee, ouch bet that hurt. Expect you walk with a limp now, hip,hop,hip,hop

Who he think he is Rambo?

Hope you had a good day, it was sort of cold and wet here, even the waves on the beach found it a effort to roll up the beach on such a grey day.

So not tell us yet, what did Steven buy little Gia as a present after trip
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2016, 10:13 PM

Oh yes... I remember hear of HAIR production.... crazy hairy teenager...lol..... ** Yeah... it was a little painful - I was sit on the sofa with a quilt on my legs, and he leaning down to kissie goodbye and he not see my knee is there - and he kneel on it his weight... Yikes - I was seeing stars! .. ...** No - I not walk with a limp because I have a knee replacement surgery - only problem recent that I was have was one of the steel pin work it way through my skin - so - I have another repair surgery 2 month ago - now i just wearing a leg brace if I will be walking on uneven surface - like beach sand - for a long distances.(just cautionary until a few more month of healing)... I am fine really. Yes...Steven think he the boss Rambo some time - but - that how he is...can not changing him.. Ahhh- well..... he give to me nice present when he retorn- two of which I will tell you about..... Is a very pretty lady thing- like a fancy lingeries...and also a swimsuit cover up because I going to Costa Rica right after Valentine Day, and I will need that. Okay? Happy now? lol..... Sorry for you yucky rainy day - here it was a little bit sun and very mild - but breezy from the bay.... and the stupen seagulls is back hollering all day - worst than the ROOSTER cockadoodle doodle! ay! Have a nice sleeps! Ciao from Gia xo
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2016, 11:20 PM

Oh poor Gia, falling apart , what can I say but hope you are soon better.
Presents sound very nice ...whoo hoo la la la say no more, love is

My friend had a new knee, in fact she had a new everything She fell over in my kitchen and made lots of noises, real bad noises Anyway they get her in hospital cut her knee open then find they have the wrong size knee to put in co's she is another "short ass" and needs a replacement knee child size and hospital does not have one So they fit one wrong size and not tell her But later co's knee is naff and bigger than the other one and hurts they tell her.
Yes we have seagulls, all sorts, some gay as gay can be

Englebert...Lesbian Seagull..nice pics

Chances are you may not see it as it starts with a advert, let me know.

So off to bed old girl, sweet dreams.
Gyro
London
Gyro is male 

01-02-2016, 11:42 PM

Jill Jackson's smile.....OMG!

Gianetta
US

02-02-2016, 02:19 PM

Haha....Paulo!...... "Paulo & Paola" - haha! Yes she have a very pretty smiles!.... Thank you for share this pretty song for us! Che bella!
xo Gia
Gianetta
US

02-02-2016, 02:24 PM

What the heck? This is a true song? Lesbian seagull?? Nooooo...that not for real.... right? ...... Yike!

I sorry for you friend ... but I not understand that they will inserting a wrong size knee cap replacement because they form the prosthetic as they put it in place to get the correct fit... that is crazy that she was have pain for no logical reason?? I dunno - but I do know that I was very fortunate to having Dr. Gleason who help me and give to Gia a very good surgery. Steven was a pain the arse to him, but he become friend to Steven and they hanging out together now. Gia stay home - they go to boat show together..lol... Is okay - I like him very much and he wife is so nice and tall! OMGosh I wish I that tall... Sorry...I talking too much. Thank you for Englebort song - I can not imagine a seagull lesbian. ? How that is? : / xo Gia
dukeofearl
south coast uk

02-02-2016, 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by Gyro ->
Jill Jackson's smile.....OMG!

Yes Gyro, strange these days how people with their own teeth look funny
dukeofearl
south coast uk

02-02-2016, 02:40 PM

What you not have lesbian seagulls? We have lots, they fly along the beach from Brighton the Gay capital of the world.
You would love it, my home town born and bred, never a dull moment

They even have Gay dog shops, you can dress your doggy gay woof woof. Seagulls have gay places to perch in day, Gay seagulls only allowed.

You have posh friends, said you have loads of money

Have got to go out and clean out the pond pump and filters now, brrr will be cold when I come in . Gia find nice romantic song to warm the cockles of his heart when he comes in
Gianetta
US

02-02-2016, 02:47 PM

I not ever hear of such a thing.... You try to fooling Gia...... Steven call from working and I ask to Steven if he know of Lesbian seagulls? He say: "What the hell you talkin' about, Gia? - where do you get these thing?" .... You see? You make a fool to me!! gahhh! For that - you go do you chores in the cold and come in and warming you OWN cockles! ha! Gia is not a cockle warmer. :P

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top