Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2016, 08:37 PM

Re: Feb. 1 - Song Of The Day

What you never heard of such a thing, now little Gia blame Michael I can tell you much like the Gay Giraffee's if you like..

Still best tell you about Cockles, I like Cockles nice they look like little birds just come out of egg and I stick pointed stick in them, yummy nice

So song for you Molly Malone

Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2016, 10:23 PM

Re: Feb. 1 - Song Of The Day

No - I have hear of 2 penquin who was "gay" - not that they try to mating or anything like that - they was just very best of friend and they each was not have the desire to look for female to have a family with...they was content to be together and live together ... I think is very sweet - and I see no reason why it should seem so odd ....but I just was never hear of gay seagull before..... I think also there is two bears that living together like that... is cute I think....and not cause any harm to any one right? I KNOW this Molly Malone song! I have hear it before - alive-a-live-o! Thank youuu!

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top