Join for free
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2016, 07:09 PM

Part 3

This is a mistake post that I am try to deleting. So far - not much of luck. :/ Sorry sorry for mistake.... Gia
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2016, 07:18 PM

Re: Part 3

Oh Gia, what a charming post.
It sums up everything I feel about my man of 45 years.
We are blessed as many others on here are.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2016, 07:27 PM

Good for Stevio - can't beat a man that's well dressed and takes pride in his appearance
Won't say a word about Fabs on that score x
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2016, 07:33 PM

Hello Frances.....I make a mistake and post in the MUSIC here...lol..but I am not able to take it away..... the rest of this is on my profiles page.... I am sorry if it make for confusion...... (then again - is Gia who writes this and I am in a constant state of confusion with English words!) Thank you so much for kind words... I appreciation very much! xo Gia
Gianetta
US

01-02-2016, 07:34 PM

Oh Patsy.... haha..... I post this here by a mistake - it suppose to be on my profiles page ...ay-yi-yi.... just ramblings about my Uncle Nuno and Steven..... you can read the rest if you wish on my page.... Thank you for sweet word.... yes, I am fortunate to have mans near to me who look very nice all the time (well...MOST the time - some time Uncle Nuno wear my pink fluffy slippers, but we keep that in the family) xo Lovies from Gia

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top