Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2016, 10:09 PM

Re: Feb. 2 - Song Of The Day - Add you own please!

LOL.... you weirdo Dukey...LOL! You and you lesbian seagull..... I never see that before - but then again, I can not telling a male from a female seagulls...lol.... nor do I wish to!
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2016, 10:51 PM

Gyro
London
Gyro is male 

02-02-2016, 11:02 PM

Not sure what this has to do with lesbian seagulls but what the hell

Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2016, 12:32 AM

Haha....Paulo.... He look like one of the Flock of Seagull..haha.. the hair! Very interesting video.....and I also not have any idea what it have to do with Lesbian Seagulls...haha..... Crazy Michael - he come up with the most crazy things... Thank you for share this for us! I learning about many many different kind of music! xo Gia
Gianetta
US

03-02-2016, 12:41 AM

This is lovely, Michael... I have just see this recently here - when they was make a memorial on the day she die and also when Prince William was marry to Kate. Diana was most definite was a ROYAL and always will remain so.......she was also very belove in the USA.... it was a big big shock when she die. ..and of course we watch as William grow up and Harry also..... I love to following the Royal family and I so happy to see Kate & William childrens - George & baby Charlotte.... Thank you for share this to us... is very wonderful to see... xo Gia
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2016, 12:34 PM

Hi Little Squirt, back on line here after connections problems and pc problems.

So for you one I like, Gia on her Porto Rica holiday, coming out of the sea in her new little bikini like a sun-tanned goddess. Oh I bet Gia was a little heart-breaker when young

A reminder of young days and love

Gianetta
US

03-02-2016, 01:56 PM

Ha. What do you mean WAS??? LOL!!! You are slipping back in to you fantasy world, Mr. Dukey.....

Ticka-ticka-ticka-ticka-ticka-ticka ..... (I trying to reel you in after you go off of the deep end of the pier!) haha! Ahhboy.... bikini lady songs..... thank you for sharing.... I am sure the mans will enjoy to see this videos.. haha! Where is the meatcakes for the ladies?
Gianetta
US

03-02-2016, 01:57 PM

*** oh no no...is not Porto Rica.... is COSTA RICA lol..... close enough - you was rattle in the brain from the bikini pictures - I understand.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top