Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2016, 04:51 PM

Re: Feb. 7 - Song of The Day - (Add yours!)

Originally Posted by Gianetta ->
Okay - you get the big egg whoppers..... (I dunno what that is?) Chieken eggs? I dunno...... Have a nice day, Michael.....thank you for this pretty song - I know Debbie Boone and I like this one very much - is a beautiful song - still a favorite! xo Gia Ciao!
Yes huge Chicken eggs Gia, must hurt chickens Waiting rain to stop now

Have a nice day..
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2016, 06:50 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4

North Korea sets off a rocket,we have all lived under the shadow of that big bang. I hope the world will grow up
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2016, 07:05 PM

Nahh..... is not THE END.... No. Korea is a secretive country - when they showing us that they are sending a rocket missile straight up in to the air, they are trying to look like they know what they doing. They are idiot - like they leader. No. Korea will be blow off the map if they even try to cause a trouble. I do no lose any sleep over No. Korea or they 20 year old leader. Have no fear - they are foolish ones....
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2016, 07:07 PM

Why do you needing huge chieken eggs? I buy large ones - but I do no think it hurt to the chiekens because other wises they will not ever lay egg again - they pass what the are suppose to pass....but if a huge chieken eggs is what you looking for - it will coming from a huge chieken. So you not worry for that. Good luck after the rain.
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2016, 08:04 PM

You are funny. Blokes eggs Gia, Steven he needs blokes eggs to help him grow.

So Gia, today I heard that England could fit into Texas 15 times yet we have produced some of the best pop music ever and the best group. Watcha think about that then
dukeofearl
south coast uk

07-02-2016, 08:23 PM

This is just one of many songs written by the Beatles yet not recorded by them . They wrote many for other people and in my opinion wrote some classics which are timeless.

Gyro
London
Gyro is male 

07-02-2016, 09:42 PM

I'm a sucker for an Aussie accent

dukeofearl
south coast uk

07-02-2016, 11:29 PM

Never ever have I spoken to a female who did not fancy this guy in his prime

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top