Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2016, 02:22 PM

Re: Feb. 9 - Song of the Day - (and you song,also!)

Oh...Bobby Vee ...haha..... Vee for Valentine Day! This is old song but I like a lot and others will also, I think - ....thank you Michael!...... (he sound like 12 year old ..lol) Nice one. ox Gia
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2016, 02:29 PM

Ohhhhh.....Hilary......

Eva Cassidy is one of my all time most favorite singer! Fields Of Gold is as you say - such a emotional song! Each of her song are FILL with emotion - and they make us to FEEL each word she sing. I adore her voice - is SO very sad that she pass away at such a young young age......... It take me a long time to discover her voice - and when I do, I was look every where for her music. Some of it was raw - in the early days - when she will play only in clubs....and then she was get very popular - only right after that she discover that she is very ill from skin cancer. Oh, how I wish she still was here to play more and more songs... Thank you for post that wonderful Fields Of Gold - and I will now add to it this one which is, I believe, my MOST favorite of hers. Is call "SONGBIRD" like the title of her ablum - - .... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTNLYeaL7No .... wonderful! Thank you so much Hilary - it make my day! oxo From Gia
Gianetta
US

10-02-2016, 02:47 PM

Wow - I am not aware of that island ..... is spooky and mysterious - yes! Thank you for share that with us, Michael...... To me, I focus on all of the beautifulness of Italy - but now I realizing that not ALL is so beautiful there..... Still.... one Gondola ride under neath of the Bridge Of Sighs will convince even the most skeptic of the quiet but deep beauty that Italy have to offer....... but if we feel like adventurous, we will go to Poveglia Island! haha....

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top