Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2016, 06:25 PM

Re: Feb. 12 - Song Of The Day - (add yours!)

xxxxxxxxxxxx
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2016, 06:27 PM

Check FEB 10th - you have been asked by Admin not to show these videos
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2016, 06:30 PM

dukeofearl
south coast uk

12-02-2016, 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Check FEB 10th - you have been asked by Admin not to show these videos
I am getting rather tired of you following me around from thread to thread with your very poison posts, WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?. If you have this big problem about me that is not just more than your old gossip, let us all hear about it, as it is getting tiring for me and everybody else.

The above links are top Italian Songs as voted top Italian Songs by the people of Italy and presented as such. If anybody thinks otherwise they are very uneducated and unsophisticated.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2016, 07:26 PM

The video 'above' my post is explicit
You have been asked from Gia and Azz not to post such content
I stopped posting on the music thread but thought the Azz comment would stop you - I am 'not' following you, that is the last thing I would do
I will not be posting on these threads - you have your wish
But at least 'respect' Gia
dukeofearl
south coast uk

12-02-2016, 07:46 PM

The video 'above' my post is explicit
You have been asked from Gia and Azz not to post such content
I stopped posting on the music thread but thought the Azz comment would stop you - I am 'not' following you, that is the last thing I would do
I will not be posting on these threads - you have your wish
But at least 'respect' Gia
Sorry but you have been following me and making insulting remarks about me which have no basis in fact and also have nothing to do with the threads concerned. Just nasty remarks to me. To date I have just put up with it to keep the peace of the forum.

I would confirm that no other posters are involved.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

12-02-2016, 07:48 PM

I have made 2 comments to you recently - before that you were on ignore
You however, have made 'far too many' to members here
I will not say another word to you - you are not worth the effort
dukeofearl
south coast uk

12-02-2016, 07:53 PM

I have made 2 comments to you recently - before that you were on ignore
You however, have made 'far too many' to members here
I will not say another word to you - you are not worth the effort
Fine that is your choice and I respect peoples choice but not their gossip about other people. I would add you counting is however very poor, but really I cannot be bothered to expand on the matter.
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2016, 02:01 PM

Pianger per Gia? Che diamine č accaduto qui? Oh boy - Credo che sia tempo per Gia per fermare essere in questo gruppo di musica ora. Mi limiterņ a postare canzone una volta nel mentre ..... io non voglio vedere litigare ..... mi auguro ogni uno puņ essere amico e dimenticare Va bene?
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2016, 02:04 PM

Stephan - that is a good choice for wait for the one who shopping...lol.... I think Steven will agree of that one! Is good that you are have a sense of humor and you are patient...... That the sign of a very good friends! Thank you for SO TIRE - TIRE OF WAITING song! haha..... Have a nice happy Saturday! xo Gia

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top