Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2016, 02:07 PM

Re: Feb. 12 - Song Of The Day - (add yours!)

Hi Patsy-
OMGosh - they VERY VERY GOOD DANCERS for this song! I not hear this song before....Gimme dat Zing...hahaa..... I will play for Steven this one...haha .... (shake-a-hiney - shake-a-hiney!) Is a FUNNY song! LOL! I like it very much! Grazie mia bella sorella! xo Gia
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2016, 02:11 PM

Emilio Pericoli is the most bestest singer of this song - even more than Connie Francis I think so. VERY beautiful song - Grazie, Michael... Is very nice one. Nice Nice.... xo Gia
Gianetta
US

13-02-2016, 02:14 PM

Ayyyy! I have not hear this one is such a long long time.... is very lovely and she was a very popular one in Italia...... I dunno what happen to her - I don think she sing very much after this one that was the big hit for her.... But thank you for find it to post for us! Great to hear once more time.... Grazie Michael.... Good one....
Gianetta
US

13-02-2016, 02:18 PM

I wish I can say this this version of Caruso is the best I have ever hear (Lucio Dalla) - but that is not so...(and there are many wonderful singers of this song that is so very difficult to sing!) ...... but I must admits that the way Julio Iglesias sing it (and point so dramatically to his lady who sits in the audience!) - there is not comparison to any others.... It also is the most bestest Valentine Day song - in my own opinion. (big thumbs up!) haha....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3bYsj5BScw
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2016, 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by Gianetta ->
I wish I can say this this version of Caruso is the best I have ever hear (Lucio Dalla) - but that is not so...(and there are many wonderful singers of this song that is so very difficult to sing!) ...... but I must admits that the way Julio Iglesias sing it (and point so dramatically to his lady who sits in the audience!) - there is not comparison to any others.... It also is the most bestest Valentine Day song - in my own opinion. (big thumbs up!) haha....

Gia - I think you on the wrong tread - you should be on 'today' yea
Gianetta
US

13-02-2016, 02:34 PM

Oh - this song by Lucio Dalla was post yesterday (12th) so I responding on 12th day.... I think? LOL!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2016, 02:36 PM

Like Abbot and Costello - I'm confused
Never mind - whatever you say is good with me x
Gianetta
US

13-02-2016, 02:55 PM

Haha.... is okay Patsy - I confuse even my own self... LOL! Ahhh - only one more day (Valentine Day) and then we not have to worry for this any more...haha! Make sure you find you most favorite song for Valentine Day to share for us, okay? Oh boy! I can not wait! xoxo
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2016, 03:01 PM

Quello piccolo Hi . Ci scusiamo per il dolore non ha nulla a che fare con il filo della musica , in modo da inviare via.
Ci scusiamo per l'altro problema , è stato solo un errore di lingua tra noi e incomprensione tra di loro .
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2016, 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by Gianetta ->

Oh yes Gia, my man. I have played this version many times . Through happy times, sad times and romantic times and always the eyes are moist .

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top