Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2016, 03:33 PM

Re: Feb. 12 - Song Of The Day - (add yours!)

No worries.. Every thing is fine. Tomorrow is Valentine Day and will be the last day for "Song Of The Day" - - is really no need for it because we can all just play what ever song we wish, right? I still trying to figure out ONE song to choose for Valentine Day - but it may need to be more than only one.... so difficult to choosing! : }
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2016, 03:36 PM

Re: Feb. 12 - Song Of The Day - (add yours!)

Yes that is very true, Michael...... I choose his version because literally we can SEE the emotion he has for this song in his expressions..... he FEEL this song very deeply - which can only be because one have lived the sorrow that he have come to know. I truly think that NO ONE sing it better - not just for the voice but for the showing of his emotion...he not break that concentration even once... is a unforgettable performance for those who know and enjoy that song. Absolutamente!

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top