Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 05:51 AM

Good Morning Saturday !

Good Morning everyone,

Due to rain all day today - but I have my PC back - so I don't care!

Must catch up with some housework and then a bit more proof reading.

Enjoy your day.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 06:00 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday !

Hi Tabby and everyone

Not nice weather here in my bit of Yorkshire everything is drenched....plays havoc with the flowers in the garden.

Not having my little Grandson for the next two weeks as my son is on holiday I will miss him

Not sure what's happening today...have a pal ringing later so will just see where the day takes me.....

Welcome back Tabby.....and Swims hope you are Ok

Have a good day all whatever's planned
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 06:40 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Wet and miserable here, the town is rammed due to the Flower Show.

I am very tired. sleeping a lot and being sensible.

I have someone coming today to finish the hall, landing and stairs.

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 07:12 AM

Good morning all.

It was pouring of rain early this morning, the sun is out now, but I think it will rain again.

Off to the shops this morning, this I better take my rainmack with me.

Have a nice day all.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 07:15 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Raining here during the night and very windy. The forecast is for bright or sunny spells and a scattering of showers, some heavy. Very windy with gales. Maximum temperature 23ºC.

A case of battening down the hatches and anything that moves! Also another day when the garden and any work at all outside will have to wait, yet again!

Good to see you back on here swimfeeders and that you are taking take things easy!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 07:41 AM

Good morning everyone, good to see you back Swimmy, take it easy for a while. Have a good day everyone despite the weather, stay safe and well, God bless.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 07:45 AM

Morning all.
A quietly dry day so far. No real plans so I'm not bothered if it rains.

A big gym session planned for later to ease away my lethargy from yesterday's afternoon out with my buddies.

Have a nice day all
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 07:58 AM

Wet and windy morning here. Just got soaked going out on my bike for the paper, to find it had'nt arrived yet! Great start to the day. Hope it's better tomorrow for the Fairy Festival in the New Forest, as my two little granddaughters are going, dressed appropriately as fairies.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 08:46 AM

Good morning everybody.

I've no plans for today - just take things as they come.

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 08:56 AM

Good morning everyone still wild wet and windy here .

I am going to pop up to my sons with some runner beans and a tin of gingerbread men as compensation for the cancelled camping trip, I am so relieved they didn't go in this weather.

Half my leek plants have arrived, they look good don't think I will get to plant them today. Maybe tomorrow.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top