Join for free
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2015, 10:14 PM

Brian May and Foxhunting

Brian may has said he will publish a list of all hunts that are breaking the law.
I wonder if he will include my local hunt my MP is one of its main followers .

http://www.westernmorningnews.co.uk/...ail/story.html
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2015, 10:23 PM

Re: Brian May and Foxhunting

Good for him, I doubt he'll let any MP's stop him!
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2015, 10:28 PM

Foxhunting is here to stay , it will not be changed IMO.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2015, 10:37 PM

It has been changed already it is illegal to hunt foxes with dogs.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2015, 10:37 PM

Good for him, time the police did their jobs properly on this one.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2015, 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
It has been changed already it is illegal to hunt foxes with dogs.
However, it does not to seem to have stopped !
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

29-12-2015, 10:59 PM

No you are right .
And its so unnecessary .
Foxes are self controlling .
hunting can be continued with the use of a laid trail ( a drag) without the necessity to cause distress and a painful death to an animal for sport.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2015, 11:13 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Brian may has said he will publish a list of all hunts that are breaking the law.
I wonder if he will include my local hunt my MP is one of its main followers .

http://www.westernmorningnews.co.uk/...ail/story.html

Good man. I hope he does it.

Half the trouble is though, some hunts are supported and encouraged by the upper crust, and while the hunts have friends in high places, they will continue to get away with their crimes.
If you look at any hunt sabs websites, they have filmed proof of the hunting and killing of wildlife with the hounds, but it gets denied and covered up.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2015, 11:25 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Good man. I hope he does it.

Half the trouble is though, some hunts are supported and encouraged by the upper crust, and while the hunts have friends in high places, they will continue to get away with their crimes.
If you look at any hunt sabs websites, they have filmed proof of the hunting and killing of wildlife with the hounds, but it gets denied and covered up.
It isnīt just wildlife that gets killed either, peoples cats and on occasion dogs have been ripped apart by the hounds, gardens have also been destroyed when the hooray henrys` and the tally ho harrietsīhave rampaged through them on their steeds. Such people have no respect for anyone or anything.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2015, 11:55 PM

I agree clumsy, sometimes those other things do happen as well. Also, horses get damaged being made to gallop and do jumps in bad muddy conditions.
I know of a horse at the moment who has torn his tendons and is now out of action for the rest of the season.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top