Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2017, 03:33 PM

Re: Regrets

Aged 17 I was offered a place in the WRAF , I turned away from it and went off to live in Liverpool , I had little education and self esteem . From then on life was a struggle .

My regret is I should have gone into the service , I would have been housed , educated and made something better of myself rather than turned all those wrong corners .
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2017, 03:57 PM

Re: Regrets

If I am being truthful, the only thing in my life that I regret (not that I could do anything about it) is not having a daughter. I love my sons with all my heart, my DIL's I cannot fault, but as close as I am to them, they still have their own mothers, and my grand-daughters all have their own mothers, so of course it is only natural that they are closer to them.
It would certainly have been lovely to have had a daughter that I could have shared things with. (there are some things that women just cannot and would not discuss with men). But there you go, life is what life is. I still consider myself blessed.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top