Join for free
Page 10 of 21 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 20 > Last »
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2017, 12:20 AM

Re: i'm a celeb get me out of here - will you be watching 2017 ?

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Not watching tonight. Don't really want to watch people eating eyes.
Part of it tonight was a bulls penis. Yuck! but they ate it.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2017, 02:38 AM

Once more, I was left with the impression that the BTT was manipulated, presumably to feed the men .....

Rebekah didn't have to finish her soup dish, Toff ate ONE worm and other "portion" sizes were generally restricted to ONE bite-sized snack .....

It was all bit too easy .....

I skipped over the "soul-bearing" elements, so it wasn't much of a "show" for me .....
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2017, 10:42 AM

I didn’t like that every meal ticket that was won, the winner would say, ‘I want Stanley to have it’. I did find this very condescending, as if they were saying, he should have the meal ticket because he’s old!

He joined the show, the same as they did and he should be treated the same as everyone else.
Well that’s what l would want, if l was on there!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2017, 12:00 PM

I'm glad there were no live creatures this time, I agree Omar it seemed easier than other years.

Art I loved that they are looking after Stanley, I suppose it could be seen as condescending but I think he was quite touched by it.

Realist yes, you are probably right but it's great fun too and you obviously watch it to be able to critique it in the way you do, so smile it's just a bit of harmless fun
Cosmos
UK
Cosmos is female  Cosmos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2017, 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I didn’t like that every meal ticket that was won, the winner would say, ‘I want Stanley to have it’. I did find this very condescending, as if they were saying, he should have the meal ticket because he’s old!

He joined the show, the same as they did and he should be treated the same as everyone else.
Well that’s what l would want, if l was on there!

yeah Art, i bet stanley has more balls , than the rest of them .....he might be the oldest, but i bet hes the strongest inside ......
might watch this series, ..not sure yet tho.......
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2017, 03:08 AM

Apparently, Iain Lee has offended all the campmates but he is, temporarily, in charge so there are some very disgruntled celebs, particularly at Snake Rock, where it's R'n'B time again .....

Next ..... the Fright House, with Amir v Vanessa .....
oldfool
london
oldfool is male  oldfool has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2017, 09:03 AM

glad to see all watching and we must not forget who make the are the to big guys ant and tiny dec ! joke last night was fantastic.

big ant and huge dec 24.11.17

my respect won't compromise

it really is overpowering

the village equalled a down size

like dec no longer towering.

its beautiful humour

never a pest or menace

i will drop a malicious rumour

when out i will stir the pot for dennis.

its the key to success

like winning over a lady

stand up and stand tall even if less

dec i spotted you laughing with slim shady.

thank you for the chuckle

with every gag was a clue

been through a intense buckle

don't need dec to do up my shoe.

its great to escape

after last night i woke shiny

clean humour with no barrel scrape

my gratitude is no dec as its not tiny.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

25-11-2017, 03:52 AM

Is it my imagination or is the first week of IAC usually interrupted by football .....

Anyway, the lack of an interruption has meant lots of IAC, incluing a 90 minute episode tonight .....

Amir v Vanessa in the Fright House seemed somewhat truncated but the desired result was achieved, despite Amir's continuing lack of understanding of the "game" - at one stage, he was asking Vanessa for help .....

Rebekah is turning out to be a right grump when she's not getting what she wants but, of course, Toff always sees the bright side .....

Finally, the care packages were won and we all had a weep (well, I didn't ..... ) before moving on to the nomination for the next BTT - is it my imagination (again) or do we normally have a couple of physical challenges thrown in the BTT mix - anyway, it's Iain (much to Amir's relief ..... )
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2017, 09:30 AM

I like toff she seems to be a nice girl , always positive and smiley .
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2017, 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Is it my imagination or is the first week of IAC usually interrupted by football .....

Anyway, the lack of an interruption has meant lots of IAC, incluing a 90 minute episode tonight .....

Amir v Vanessa in the Fright House seemed somewhat truncated but the desired result was achieved, despite Amir's continuing lack of understanding of the "game" - at one stage, he was asking Vanessa for help .....

Rebekah is turning out to be a right grump when she's not getting what she wants but, of course, Toff always sees the bright side .....

Finally, the care packages were won and we all had a weep (well, I didn't ..... ) before moving on to the nomination for the next BTT - is it my imagination (again) or do we normally have a couple of physical challenges thrown in the BTT mix - anyway, it's Iain (much to Amir's relief ..... )
I noticed Ant and Dec giving far more hints than they usually do to move things along in the challenge....

Page 10 of 21 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 20 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top