Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2017, 09:28 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday

Co co is gorgeous I hope she is not too poorly.

I have an appointment with the supermarket today, we have this ongoing relationship I visit walk around a bit with a trolley then handover money and leave

Have a good day folks
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2017, 10:15 AM

Good Morning all.

Damp and a bit meh here today. Already done an hours dog walk with an annoyingly frisky dog who has to be kept on the lead for a few days owing to a front leg injury.

Have given my fridge a good talking to plus a quick bodge job of levelling it up so the bloody door closes properly.

And have just cut down a massive Cordyline type plant in the garden which keeps blowing around in the wind and sparking off the intruder light.

And for an encore I am about to go and reinstate the furniture and fittings in the room I've just finished decorating.

Have a good day all
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2017, 10:21 AM

Off in a minute to get my hair cut the back to wait for a delivery that should be here between 12 and 1.30.
Have a good day all.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2017, 10:22 AM

buenas dias all. Another hot, sunny day here, this weather is really crazy. I'm not complaining, the longer it stays like this, the shorter the winter will be. Another busy day of going here, there and everywhere for one reason or another. The car is booked in tomorrow morning for re gassing the air con, it only takes an hour though so that's not too bad.

Have a nice day all.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2017, 10:26 AM

Good Morning everyone
Hope you all have a nice day.
indyjay
New Member!
Gloucestershire
indyjay is female 

26-10-2017, 11:30 AM

Good morning - very dark, wet and miserable. Not very warm either. No plans for today. Although I do want to make couple of fruit cakes.
Have a good day
DM57
Las Vegas
DM57 is female  DM57 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2017, 03:49 PM

Good morning everyone. My day is a workout and I have to boil 3 dozen eggs for spooky deviled eggs for my 3 teenage grandson's Birthday Party on Saturday. Have a lovely day.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2017, 04:00 PM

No Coco is fine, but the Vet that we are with is a money making business who has Branches all over the Country, they are called
Medivet.

We had Pet Insurance for Coco's last illness, the Bill came to £368.00, we paid them £199.00 towards the Insurance and also paid the access of £99.00 but the Vet has given us a bill saying that we owe them £70.00, we don't owe them nothing, the Insurance owes us.

We found another Vet today, which people have recommended to us, and it was lovely in there, the Staff were very friendly and all Treatment and Hospital operation are all done in that Vets Clinic, whereas Medivet sent the Pets to Southend on sea for operations.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top