Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2017, 09:48 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday

buenas dias all. Sunny and warm. I slept late, guess I'm still catching up on the last week's early morning calls and going to so many places I've forgotten the names of some of them.

Lots to do today, starting with shopping, my fridge looks like old mother Hubbard's cupboard. I need to book ChoCho in for a haircut, I can't tell which end is which. How can hair grow so fast in a week? Friends calling round later, it's going to be "all go" today.

Have a pleasant day all.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2017, 09:50 AM

Morning everyone

Driving to work this morning it was very dark. Uck don't like this time of the year, not for driving to work in the dark anyway.

Enjoy the rest of your day folks
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2017, 09:52 AM

Good morning
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2017, 10:54 AM

Good Morning

I'm just having me breakfast between applying coats of paint to the box room. How I love decorating. Not.
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2017, 11:09 AM

Still raining here. We must have had a rat in the garden as Pippa has been running round it like an idiot. I was all dressed up in my wet gear to take her out and she wouldn't come to have her harness and lead on so I gave up and walked to the post box on my own as I was wet anyway by this time. It's our son's step-daughters 18th birthday on Thursday so I wanted to get the card sent early.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2017, 11:22 AM

The property was a total waste of time, cost us petrol and time getting there. It was a right mess with Hornets flying around in the rooms, all window frames would have to be replaced and the chimney breast has moved to one side. The garden looked like a patchwork heap that was also a mess.
DM57
Las Vegas
DM57 is female  DM57 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2017, 05:54 PM

Good morning everyone. Since I have "met" so few of you so far I will just be broad in my sentiments....Hope the weather improves for some and the good weather is enjoyed. Hope all chores are done without delay or trouble...May you all power through the uphill and have good brakes for the downhill!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top