Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2013, 06:05 AM

Happy Friday Everyone.

[IMG]
[/IMG] Taken somewhere near Torquay. Sheila's out with her friend this morning so I'm making sweet and sour chicken with rice for lunch and leek soup for tea-time. How's that for culinary excellence !
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2013, 08:07 AM

Re: Happy Friday Everyone.

Good morning Alan and all at OFFErs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YSbGXNXfVg

It is an overcast day, with the clouds hiding the moon it means that Mother Natures creatures are having to use torches to find the breakfast, but it has not stopped them singing.

Plans for today, It is Friday so it is clean up day, my study looks like a Tornado went through it. Lunch is at home, Fish, Chips and Mushy peas, the afternoon is visiting a friend whose husband died just before Christmas. She did spend Christmas with her son but is now back to an empty house.

Half a Rainbow

Have a great day everyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwDMFOLIHxU
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2013, 09:24 AM

Sunset at Irvine

Good Morning Alan, Bob and All Dark, dreich but no wind so far this morning! Hope it will dry up later for walkies with Loki

Lovely photos Alan and Bob - and links as well, Bob, many thanks for sharing

Hope everyone will enjoy a good day today.

Take care
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2013, 09:49 AM

Good Morning All, It's not really light here yet so can't see how the Days Weather will be. Just having a quick Coffee before I start work. This Ipad is great I don't have to leave the Kitchen Table lol, it's my Daughters old one......she gave it me at Christmas as she upgraded to the new one. Enjoy your Day Everyone
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2013, 10:30 AM

Morning everyone, dry and mild here today, I might have a walk around the garden later and dream of Spring....

We shopped at Sainsbury's this morning as Mags had mentioned they had Nescafe Cappucino at half price, so we went in and cleared a couple of shelves...

My main task this morning is wrapping up the Christmas lights and getting them back into their boxes (is that possible..) ready for next year. Fish and chips for lunch here too, and then a good walk with the dogs through the forest will set us up for a couple of hours relaxation by the fire..

Enjoy your day folks

Barry
Michael
Near London,UK
Michael is male  Michael has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2013, 10:33 AM

BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2013, 10:51 AM

Good morning everyone.
Hope you are all well. Off to Derby for a ride out today. Weather mild and at the moment it is NOT raining. Yippeeeee.
Glad you told us about the coffee Mr P. I have one a day so will go to Sainsburys to get some as they have been £3 at Tescos for a while now.
See you later all. Good to see men cooking Alan. I am sure Sheila will like
her soup when she gets back. I dont know what to have today. You kind of get stuck sometimes what to make. Take care all x
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2013, 11:36 AM

Good morning all, very nice day today Sunny and warm. What is happening with the weather?, we'll probably have snow now in July to balance it out., couldn't be much worse than last 'Summer'.
Nice to see you all getting the bargains while you can.
Enjoy the day folks.

An unusual looking cottage, that reminds me, I must go and see the new film 'The Hobbits', I heard it was good.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2013, 11:55 AM

Good morning fellow members a grey grim morning here not helped by the fact I couldn't sleep then managed to go to sleep at last at 6am and woke up in a hurry...

I am worried about next week when I have an appointment at the hospital. They have already cancelled/rescheduled it 4 times and now they have an outbreak of Norovirus and have closed some wards I really don't want a dose of that thank you with the three babies around.

Going to risk putting the washing out and hope it doesn't rain .
Enjoy your day everyone...
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2013, 12:19 PM

That's the trouble with hospitals Meg, they're full of ill people.. But seriously good luck with your appointment for next week, I know what a worry it can be...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top