Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2014, 05:12 AM

Happy Wednesday Folk.

Taken this Monday at a local country park.
We went a lovely walk yesterday afternoon down by the river Nene. About 2 1/2 miles which is about as much as I want to do these days. Saw plenty of waterbirds and wild flowers. As someone has said......"What a wonderful world".
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2014, 06:30 AM

Re: Happy Wednesday Folk.

Good morning everyone, not so cold overnight but we fleeced over the seedlings anyway. Another warm day forecast methinks.

Mrs P is going into town for some RT this morning so I'm holding the fort and cooking salmon for lunch.

A wonderful world indeed Alan and what a splendid spring this year.

Enjoy the day folks.

Barry
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2014, 06:45 AM

Trees - so wonderful ......
Good morning all
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2014, 07:21 AM

Good morning everyone. Hope you are well.
Lovely blossom photo Alan.
My solar lamps are doing well this week which is good.
I am going out later on for a walk and a bus ride somewhere.
Take care all and have a nice day.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2014, 07:24 AM

Happy Wednesday all

This lovely weather makes us want to be out and about - let's hope it lasts over the Easter weekend
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2014, 08:36 AM

Good morning fellow members a lovely morning after a heavy frost, the fields were white when I took Chloe out .

Alan the blossoms are beautiful this year aren't they .

I am off to town with my DIL to buy shoes for the three little ones this morning and to collect the school uniforms and and labels which I am going to sew in.

The kitchen walls are finished, I just have the doors to gloss but that will have to wait now until after Easter.
I wish there were more hours in the day

Enjoy your day everyone...
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2014, 08:57 AM

Good morning all. What a lovely blossomly pic!
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2014, 09:08 AM

buenas dias all. A beautiful photo Alan and a bright warm sunny day here.
Off to our local town soon, Mr Clumsy has yet another appointment with the nurse, today some of the staples and stitches are being taken out, poor man has bruises everywhere and keeps asking how long it will be before they go. Obviously he´s getting very bored with not being able to do much.
After that I have jobs at home then a trip to the vet late afternoon to collect tablets for little Muffin. Have a nice day all.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2014, 09:43 AM

Good morning all, hasn't the weather been great in these islands the past few days, gives everyone a badly needed lift after the harsh Winter we had.
Enjoy the day Folks.
shazy
lancashire
shazy is female  shazy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2014, 09:50 AM

Morning everyone, lovely here again, bit of a breeze at moment
Lovely pic, I love to see the Blossom's..
Off out later, have a great day all.

Shazy..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top