Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2014, 04:54 AM

Happy Friday Folk.

The river Nekar at Tubingen in Germany.
My runner bean seeds, sown in pots in my greenhouse, are just starting to germinate. No more seeds to be sown now.
HTB
Lanc's
HTB is male  HTB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2014, 07:34 AM

Re: Happy Friday Folk.

Well it certainly will be, when I get home from work........feet up........and supping a few cold beerz..............bring it on..........hope everyone has a fab day..........H........
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2014, 07:53 AM

Morning Alan and Harry and all to come.

Welcome to our forum Harry.

Its a very dull and foggy morning here, they say its going to pour down of rain here in Essex.

Not doing much today apart from going Food Shopping this afternoon.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2014, 08:11 AM

Good morning everyone. Same here Sue. Going to start raining about 10am then all day, night and some more on Saturday and Sunday. Duck weather again.
Going to Tescos this morning got £5 off of a spend of £40 so will be there
soon.
Hope everyone has a nice day. Take care
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2014, 08:20 AM

Good morning all, and hello Harry. Nice to see new members joining in to the daily greetings.

Is it going to rain all day? I've not watched the forecast. I could actually stay in all day, without getting dressed (oooh, Mark's influence rubbing off onto me!), and sort out stuff indoors. Watered greenhouse stuff yesterday evening, so no reason to visit the allotment today.

Spose I could find plenty to do at home. Happy Friday.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2014, 08:21 AM

Good morning everyone, cold and drizzly here after a smashing warm day yesterday, but I guess that's just a standard spring after all...

Just back from morning worship at Tesco and having a coffee before venturing to the docs for a cortisone injection into my knee. If it doesn't work then we are looking at a knee replacement methinks but time will tell and I'm just hoping for the best...

Enjoy your day folks,

Barry
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2014, 08:29 AM

Good morning all
Like that picture
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2014, 08:44 AM

Happy Friday everyone

Doctor's appointment this morning for a medication review
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2014, 08:58 AM

Good luck with the injection, Barry. Hope it helps. Myrtle, hope you get on ok at the docs, too.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2014, 09:57 AM

Good morning, drizzly and dull here too.
Nothing planned, we are still getting over chesty coughs and it is very tiring.
Might just watch some snooker and cook some chicken kiev for lunch.
Our day sorted

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top