Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2014, 11:50 AM

Belly laugh

When did you last have a real good belly laugh? You know - the one where your stomach muscles are aching?

A few weeks ago 24 of us were on a Ramble. A friend made a comment which led me to hysterics Followed by another friend who laughed so much she let out a huge amount of wind that started us off again. It still makes me laugh thinking about it now.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2014, 12:14 PM

Re: Belly laugh

Alice darlin' - let the wind blow high, let the wind blow low .....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yw0bLHTOb0
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2014, 12:21 PM

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2014, 12:27 PM

Unfortunately it is quite a while since I laughed till my belly ached, which is a shame because it is such a lovely, carefree feeling that does us the world of good.

p.s. I do 'titter' frequently though.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2014, 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by alice76 ->
I know what you mean gal - I can be laying in bed think of an incident and I'm off ling
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2014, 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Unfortunately it is quite a while since I laughed till my belly ached, which is a shame because it is such a lovely, carefree feeling that does us the world of good.

It really hurts when I laugh that much though Mups .....
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2014, 01:20 PM

Titter ye not darlin'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWSt7M8FrYw
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

25-07-2014, 02:51 PM

Mups it was a while since I'd laughed like that and I forgot how it hurted!! The time before that was another Ramble and I couldn't get over a stile and then couldn't get over for laughing as they shouted in the background "get her leg over!". Two of the men had to physically haul me over and by that time everyone was in stitches just as well I can laugh at me self!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2014, 04:18 PM

Sounds lovely Alice. You sound like you really enjoy your rambles - good for you, it'll do you the world of good.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

25-07-2014, 04:22 PM

Thanks mups, I do. It was a life saver for me as I joined at the most difficult period in my life. I've met so many friends and we have some great chat and laughs along the way. Oh, and a wee glass of wine in the pub afterwards

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top