Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
stevmk2
Milton Keynes
stevmk2 is male  stevmk2 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2014, 09:20 PM

Our Criminal Neighbours!

I've mentioned before - in passing - that we have fairly new neighbours who seem to be of great interest to the local Police.

This morning, at about 07:30 there was an SSE van, (Scots Energy Co), and then a Police car, complete with one of those over-sized door-knockers and then they were inside and bringing out all kinds of electrical / electronic equipment - again - plus some kind of gadget removed from the meter outside!

I don't understand this family at all.

They arrived here and took over an empty Council House.
They all seem to have mobility scooters yet only one seems to be so grossly obese as to require this.

They were actually moved-in by MK Council Vans and staff, including the three mobility scooters yet we've had Police cars outside NINE times ever since; twice with the door knockers and once with an Incident Van when all the inhabitants were ALL removed in handcuffs!

Several times they have been brought back here by the Police and it seems that they were caught shoplifting, yet they are still "at-it" as far as we can see!!

I know I shouldn't pre-judge - really - but their neighbours say that they get visited by vehicles off-loading all kinds of electrical / electronic goods several times week and also by vans & cars taking stuff away again so, unless I'm totally barking-mad, I think they may be fences of stolen goods!

This would explain the dawn raids by the Plods would it not?

The next-door neighbour says she's fed-up with the dead-of-night visitors so it may have been her that actually started the Police 'interest' in these Neighbours-from Hell!

Hope so 'cos she' disabled and needs a bit of respite IMHO! stevmk2
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2014, 09:25 PM

Re: Our Criminal Neighbours!

Sounds interesting, a leaf is not allowed to settle on my street heaven knows what would happen if that lot descended on us!!
stevmk2
Milton Keynes
stevmk2 is male  stevmk2 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2014, 09:34 PM

A week ago we had a daytime Police visit and one person escaped the Police.

Our next-door neighbour says she doesn't remember too much except for the fact that this bloke took off like Usain Bolt.

Perhaps our plods might do well to check out Glasgow maybe?
Just a thought.................................stevmk2
venus
Cheshire UK
venus is female  venus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2014, 09:41 PM

Sounds like you, your next door neighbour and anyone else affected by them need to start keeping event diaries and record every incident.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2014, 09:51 PM

They sound like the neighbours from hell!!
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2014, 01:58 AM

Originally Posted by stevmk2 ->
A week ago we had a daytime Police visit and one person escaped the Police.

Our next-door neighbour says she doesn't remember too much except for the fact that this bloke took off like Usain Bolt.

Perhaps our plods might do well to check out Glasgow maybe?
Just a thought.................................stevmk2
Sounds like your new neighbours are going to provide you and the rest of the neighbourhood with hours of entertainment. As long as they don't rob you (ie shit on their own doorstep) then I would sit back and enjoy the spectacle.

Need someone like that around here. Doing wheelies round the roundabout just doesn't cut it.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2014, 10:59 AM

We have been introduced to the charming idea of the dawn raid since our new neighbours moved in upstairs, our don't steal from what we can work out, it's drugs, they smoke them, ingest them and inject them, grow some and sell some. It's all very interesting and since we have the same policemen it seems each time, they are getting quite chatty with the rest of us. RSPCA called yesterday and took away their cat, poor little mite was very thin and bedraggled looking.

I always wonder why they put these sorts of people amongst us, why not put them all together so they can annoy each other and let normal quiet people just live their lives in peace ?
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2014, 11:05 AM

Oh, how I agree with that Julie.
Watched programmes where they have been evicted - eventually - then new neighbours get the grief !!
Let them all live together in a space fit for just them !
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2014, 11:49 AM

I have had a rented property next door for years now. We have watched
the different people come in and then go out.
The latest crazy person is a young girl with a baby. Ever since she has
moved in I have been woken up by the baby crying at about 3am or 4am.
It eventually goes to sleep as she doesn't get up until about 9 or 10am.
She smokes smack outside and you get it floating through your windows.
She has different blokes around. One who is a "great" guy. Comes for sex then beats her up and we hear all the screaming and swearing whilst she calls the Police. Months ago they arrested him and took him away in handcuffs. She was given a panic button and asked the neighbours if we heard it ringing to phone the Police for her.
The other week she had let him in again and was screaming and swearing
at him whilst he hit her and she called the Police. All this taking place whilst the kid was in the house.
You might say why has nothing happened to her and her behaviour
That question is also something I am saying. Apart from the Police coming
the Social Services being involved nothing seems to have happened at all. Lots of neighbours have complained and she is still there shouting at the child now and him screaming his head off. I despair as to what will happen. Apart from going in her house and taking the baby off of her then its me in handcuffs I don't know what to do. I have told her to love the baby and stop taking it out of him but she thinks she is the Victim and whilst her mindset is such I cant see what can be done. It seems to be the in thing nowadays to be the victim and not take responsibility. We wait and see what happens next. By the way I know the Policeman now too.
lilac
West yorks uk
lilac is female  lilac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2014, 12:02 PM

I know what you mean..and it's worse if children are involved. At a previous address, one of the neighbour's daughters knocked my door and said she was in a fix..she had a hospital appointment and could not take her 3 children with her as she expected to have a minor surgical procedure, and the person who had promised to look after her kids had bailed out..

''Would I look after them for a couple of hours?''..I said yes, but was slightly perturbed as she didn't really know me!

Anyway...I took on a 5yr old..a 3 year old..and a new born baby..

She came back 3 days later with a man in tow..not once did she contact me to tell me she was OK..were the kids OK?

I could have been the worst sort of person for all she knew!

She didn't care!!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top